Funny idea for cosmetic items.

Would be awesome if 343 somehow incorporate funny cosmetic items like a poncho or a straw hat, a cape for people who like to ground pound, or maybe even a monocle for your spartan. And then other cool cosmetic items like jun’s scarf or hoody that he used, things that would make the tone of your spartan super serious and awesome.

YES

I just want themed playlist that come around every now and then. Santa hats on your Spartan for instance (Warzone and social only). Pumpkin heads, Easter egg rocket launchers, stuff like that.

I’d prefer for them to focus on things like maps that aren’t awful and more game types and playlists first. Once they figure that out, we can talk about cosmetics.

This is a funny idea and would be amazing to see but they need to focus on other things first, like maps and stuff like that

> I’d prefer for them to focus on things like maps that aren’t awful and more game types and playlists first. Once they figure that out, we can talk about cosmetics.

Spot on, just what i was thinking.

> 2533274807954232;4:
> I’d prefer for them to focus on things like maps that aren’t awful and more game types and playlists first. Once they figure that out, we can talk about cosmetics.

Definitely. Gametypes like Grifball should come back. It is a must. Forget competitive playlist, grifball should be esport LOL