Funny Grunts in Halo

Do you think the grunts will be as funny as in previous Halo games? also what’s one thing you would love to see a grunt do?

I sure hope so… and I’d love to see then run and flail while screaming haha. I think that’s the best thing they do.

Another thing is like… if they’re about to die… I’d like to see some suicidal action going on (;

Even if they aren’t, we still have the IWHBYD skull…so, they will most LIKELY be funny AT LEAST with that skull on :smiley:

That skull better gimme my English-speaking aliens back.

That skull better gimme my English-speaking aliens back.

Hopefully they will also have those exploding methane tanks like in reach

I’m gonna be honest… I don’t want it. Not as much as in Halo 3 or before, at least, it ruined the entire mood for me sometimes.

Me: “Oh wow, Earth is being glassed, humanity is facing extinction, the Flood are on the loose and Cortana is being tortured by a monsterous abomnination…”

Grunt: “We’re all gonna DIIIIIIIIIIE!!!”

Me: Throws up hands “There it goes”

Seriously, I’m okay with comic relief, but there’s such thing as overdoing it.

Edit: Oh yeah, they don’t speak English, do they?

I doubt they’ll have much humor this time around

> I’m gonna be honest… I don’t want it. Not as much as in Halo 3 or before, at least, it ruined the entire mood for me sometimes.
>
> Me: “Oh wow, Earth is being glassed, humanity is facing extinction, the Flood are on the loose and Cortana is being tortured by a monsterous abomnination…”
>
> Grunt: “We’re all gonna DIIIIIIIIIIE!!!”
>
> Me: Throws up hands “There it goes”
>
> Seriously, I’m okay with comic relief, but there’s such thing as overdoing it.
>
> Edit: Oh yeah, they don’t speak English, do they?

I believe that it was confirmed that they are all going to be speaking their native languages, but in english with IWHBYD skull on. I personally I slip in an occasional “wort! wort! wort!” n.n

I hear they still don’t speak engrish… IWHBYD should turn on Covenant English… Make the Grunts say funny stuff.