Funny glitch in Heavies happen

It lagged at the start so all veichels duplicated or something when it switched host i think kinda intressting how the match turned out.

has this happen to you and how was your reaction to it.

No BUT I have had a game where it was lagging BAD and everyone was dead on the enemy team. (but they really were not) and all the vehicles were just sliding on the ground with no drivers and no “on” animations for the ghost (like it was not floating just sliding)

> No BUT I have had a game where it was lagging BAD and everyone was dead on the enemy team. (but they really were not) and all the vehicles were just sliding on the ground with no drivers and no “on” animations for the ghost (like it was not floating just sliding)

haha sounds fun .

> It lagged at the start so all veichels duplicated or something when it switched host i think kinda intressting how the match turned out.
>
>
> has this happen to you and how was your reaction to it.

That has happened to me twice, the last time it happened was almost a year ago on exile which meant that there were two tanks and two gauss hogs.

It’s funny when they duplicate because one is completely on top of the other, the banshees were crammed in that small area where it spawns and double mongeese everywhere.

It really changes the game. I hope you had a good team because when you start winning with that many vehicles you’ll really get an iron grip on map control.

> > It lagged at the start so all veichels duplicated or something when it switched host i think kinda intressting how the match turned out.
> >
> >
> > has this happen to you and how was your reaction to it.
>
> That has happened to me twice, the last time it happened was almost a year ago on exile which meant that there were two tanks and two gauss hogs.
>
> It’s funny when they duplicate because one is completely on top of the other, the banshees were crammed in that small area where it spawns and double mongeese everywhere.
>
> It really changes the game. I hope you had a good team because when you start winning with that many vehicles you’ll really get an iron grip on map control.

It was fun but i think we lost wich sucks.