Funniest Thing You've Seen In Action Sack?

Afternoon, Spartans.

I’ve been playing a lot of Action Sack recently because some new games are refreshing. And obviously the chaos is awesome and hilarious.

Just curious as to some of the funny happenings you may have seen recently. I’ve seen some hilarious stuff in Mongoose Sumo, Beam Town, and Minotaurs. Share what you liked!

Play minotaurs sit at spawn and laugh.

its funny getting on top of the opposite team in mongoose sumo and just sitting there or slowing moving back and forth like a mongoose bag

In tank wars, it was an intense 1 v 3. the last man got the 2 but on the last he tried to get to higher ground…instead he accidently rolled his tank and died.

> 2533274811831911;4:
> In tank wars, it was an intense 1 v 3. the last man got the 2 but on the last he tried to get to higher ground…instead he accidently rolled his tank and died.

Sounds like something I’d do lolol

I heard someone say “this is fun” once.

> 2533274856454931;6:
> I heard someone say “this is fun” once.

I heard that a lot of people are negative about Halo 5 for almost no reason once.

The first time playing Minotaurs with friends was hilarious. We were trying to figure out what to do when I found a bush to hide behind. A buddy was running around also trying to stay mobile before finding me behind the bush, and for whatever reason we both thought it was hilarious. He started hiding with me and we were giggling in fear as the Mantises (Manti? Mantu?) were walking past. I eventually panicked and made a run for it, got smashed.

That whole first game was endless laughter and screeching.

> 2533274805497312;8:
> The first time playing Minotaurs with friends was hilarious. We were trying to figure out what to do when I found a bush to hide behind. A buddy was running around also trying to stay mobile before finding me behind the bush, and for whatever reason we both thought it was hilarious. He started hiding with me and we were giggling in fear as the Mantises (Manti? Mantu?) were walking past. I eventually panicked and made a run for it, got smashed.
>
> That whole first game was endless laughter and screeching.

Basically how all of my games have been lmao we just say “Oh man I’m spooked” and then just started shrieking and yodeling haha

Haven’t really seen anything yet that I think would be funny. The closest thing was me in Sumo hanging onto the ledge for ten seconds with my front Mongoose wheels before falling off.

> 2533274848011469;7:
> > 2533274856454931;6:
> > I heard someone say “this is fun” once.
>
>
> I heard that a lot of people are negative about Halo 5 for almost no reason once.

Nah, there’s definitely reason :slight_smile:

I’ve had fun moments, but not funny moments unfortunately.