Funniest/strangest things you've heard on the mic?

I know that there’s a large amount of “mic-based” threads ATM, but I would like to hear your stories, as I often find them hilarious.

So, what has been the funniest/strangest thing(s) that you’ve heard while using a mic?

Possible examples: funny squeakers, rage monsters, etc

• Sudden screaming before suddenly cutting out. - A little girl trying to sing rap god. - A guy moaning while eating a sandwich. - A father spanking his child and laughing. - A guy crying because he was so sad we killed a grunt in Firefight. - A guy that sounded like Donald duck. - A guy who was making these really weird bubble sounds that I couldn’t stop laughing at. - This one person who followed us around making incredibly late callous to be funny.I loved all of these lol

There was a guy in my company once and he joined my party to have a few games. Then he proceed to say “alright man go to go, talk to you later”, but I couldn’t believe what I hear next. Apparently he forgot to turned off is mic or whatever, but he started doing you know… THE ACT of playing with… well you know what I mean. I could hear him breath out of excitement…

Well I quit the party for sure what the -Yoink-. PS. that’s a true story I’m not lying

> 2533274870717152;1:
> I know that there’s a large amount of “mic-based” threads ATM, but I would like to hear your stories, as I often find them hilarious.
>
> So, what has been the funniest/strangest thing(s) that you’ve heard while using a mic?
>
> Possible examples: funny squeakers, rage monsters, etc

I’d say it was a toss up between this…
1 and this 2

• A kid with a whiny voice chewing through his mic then saying “mooom can I have some more?” really loudly - Someone breathing heavily throughout almost a whole match of Warzone - Farts - Some kid getting into an argument with his dad and halfway through they left the game

> 2533274872647908;3:
> There was a guy in my company once and he joined my party to have a few games. Then he proceed to say “alright man go to go, talk to you later”, but I couldn’t believe what I hear next. Apparently he forgot to turned off is mic or whatever, but he started doing you know… THE ACT of playing with… well you know what I mean. I could hear him breath out of excitement…
>
> Well I quit the party for sure what the -Yoink-. PS. that’s a true story I’m not lying

My god…

> 2533274861074099;2:
> - Sudden screaming before suddenly cutting out.
> - A little girl trying to sing rap god.
> - A guy moaning while eating a sandwich.
> - A father spanking his child and laughing.
> - A guy crying because he was so sad we killed a grunt in Firefight.
> - A guy that sounded like Donald duck.
> - A guy who was making these really weird bubble sounds that I couldn’t stop laughing at.
> - This one person who followed us around making incredibly late callous to be funny.
> I loved all of these lol

How old did he sound? :joy:

Very vulgar sounds involving two people going on in the background.

Don’t ban me

> 2533274872647908;3:
> There was a guy in my company once and he joined my party to have a few games. Then he proceed to say “alright man go to go, talk to you later”, but I couldn’t believe what I hear next. Apparently he forgot to turned off is mic or whatever, but he started doing you know… THE ACT of playing with… well you know what I mean. I could hear him breath out of excitement…
>
> Well I quit the party for sure what the -Yoink-. PS. that’s a true story I’m not lying

Very similar occurrence with mine except it was the other gender making all the noises constantly.

Would be in a full party & someone would start playing adult films.

Not the whole thing. Just the “highlights” & would mute their mic quickly so you wouldn’t know who it was.

Dude kept it up for a long time before anyone figured out who was doing it.

> 2533274830462261;10:
> Would be in a full party & someone would start playing adult films.
>
> Not the whole thing. Just the “highlights” & would mute their mic quickly so you wouldn’t know who it was.
>
> Dude kept it up for a long time before anyone figured out who was doing it.

Can you report people for that sort of thing? Or can you only report people for their in-game behavior?

> 2533274870717152;11:
> > 2533274830462261;10:
> > Would be in a full party & someone would start playing adult films.
> >
> > Not the whole thing. Just the “highlights” & would mute their mic quickly so you wouldn’t know who it was.
> >
> > Dude kept it up for a long time before anyone figured out who was doing it.
>
>
> Can you report people for that sort of thing? Or can you only report people for their in-game behavior?

You can report people for communications offenses. Not sure if it covers mic use though, because I’ve only really heard of people reporting because of messages.

> 2535437652903765;12:
> > 2533274870717152;11:
> > > 2533274830462261;10:
> > > Would be in a full party & someone would start playing adult films.
> > >
> > > Not the whole thing. Just the “highlights” & would mute their mic quickly so you wouldn’t know who it was.
> > >
> > > Dude kept it up for a long time before anyone figured out who was doing it.
> >
> >
> > Can you report people for that sort of thing? Or can you only report people for their in-game behavior?
>
>
> You can report people for communications offenses. Not sure if it covers mic use though, because I’ve only really heard of people reporting because of messages.

Even with reporting a communication offense, how does Microsoft (or whomever) validate what the reporter is claiming? That’d suggest that MS maintains an audio recording of every conversation held on Live (Which is crazy, in terms of storage requirements alone), whether private or public (Privacy concerns).

‘‘This is Stone Mountain 64…’’

I herd a guy trying to prove to his girl friend / wife that he did not cheat on her.

> 2535433238497925;15:
> I herd a guy trying to prove to his girl friend / wife that he did not cheat on her.

hahahahaha

Not going to lie, I’d probably scream into the mic that he’s lying, he met her on Xbox.

> 2533274953117259;9:
> > 2533274872647908;3:
> > There was a guy in my company once and he joined my party to have a few games. Then he proceed to say “alright man go to go, talk to you later”, but I couldn’t believe what I hear next. Apparently he forgot to turned off is mic or whatever, but he started doing you know… THE ACT of playing with… well you know what I mean. I could hear him breath out of excitement…
> >
> > Well I quit the party for sure what the -Yoink-. PS. that’s a true story I’m not lying
>
>
> Very similar occurrence with mine except it was the other gender making all the noises constantly.

I’m still having nightmare :s

> 2535433238497925;15:
> I herd a guy trying to prove to his girl friend / wife that he did not cheat on her.

No Way!!!

> 2533274830462261;16:
> > 2535433238497925;15:
> > I herd a guy trying to prove to his girl friend / wife that he did not cheat on her.
>
>
> hahahahaha
>
> Not going to lie, I’d probably scream into the mic that he’s lying, he met her on Xbox.

Dude that’d be so funny

> 2533274830462261;13:
> > 2535437652903765;12:
> > > 2533274870717152;11:
> > > > 2533274830462261;10:
> > > > Would be in a full party & someone would start playing adult films.
> > > >
> > > > Not the whole thing. Just the “highlights” & would mute their mic quickly so you wouldn’t know who it was.
> > > >
> > > > Dude kept it up for a long time before anyone figured out who was doing it.
> > >
> > >
> > > Can you report people for that sort of thing? Or can you only report people for their in-game behavior?
> >
> >
> > You can report people for communications offenses. Not sure if it covers mic use though, because I’ve only really heard of people reporting because of messages.
>
>
> Even with reporting a communication offense, how does Microsoft (or whomever) validate what the reporter is claiming? That’d suggest that MS maintains an audio recording of every conversation held on Live (Which is crazy, in terms of storage requirements alone), whether private or public (Privacy concerns).

I don’t think Microsoft or whoever monitors Xbox Live is able to validate any claims most of the time. I’m pretty sure it’s almost entirely based on players being honest with reporting.

*little kid being told to pause the game and do their homework
*Little kid talking as though he was steaming to an audience, saying that he’s going to drive some guy’s warthog.

I couldn’t help but laugh at that one since i know the guy who spawned a gauss ,and was using it as a turret, muted because of the kid. I could just see him giving up the moment the kid hopped into the driver seat. And yes the kid drove him into a suicide run. if only he hadn’t muted he’d have lived.

*someone driving the warthog with the rvb warthog music playing