Fun questions

Please refrain from discussing things unrelated to Halo or video gaming.

*This post has been edited by a moderator.

Wow.

lol banhammer… people get offended by little things nowadays

Racism isn’t really a little thing.

K.Love, don’t get your forum account banned, you are one of the smartest players on Halo wars, and you are the number one 1v1 player. As funny as this is post is, and it’s hilarious, except the God part of course, I would rather you not blow it.

I’ve looked over the terms of service and I make sure that none of my posts are in violation of it. All I’m doing is trying to start a constructive and wholesome discussion.

We’ll see. =p

> K.Love, don’t get your forum account banned, you are one of the smartest players on Halo wars, and you are the number one 1v1 player. As funny as this is post is, and it’s hilarious, except the God part of course, I would rather you not blow it.

LOL! Agree with roadkill’s post, very racist however, how can you deny the truth. Lol at bold, italics.
My questions (not racist)
Does dissing Islam give them the right to kill you?
Does the sun set early in Alabama?
Why do the lights seem darker at Alabama basketball courts?
Is saggin your pants a word in america?

PS . I’ve looked over all your terms of service and Emerold Triangle told me to post so he takes the blame.

My thread has 6 replies and zero views. Did you guys even read it? Golly.

One of our key rules is to refrain from discussing things unrelated to Halo or video gaming. You can view our complete list of rules along with all relevant guidelines and official codes of conduct here:

http://halo.xbox.com/forums/f/6/t/1423.aspx