Fun fact: nightingales can cloak the terminus.

I discovered this recently. It really helps in those direct air waves. Just shouting that out.

Bruh, no way?! That’s huge!

Thank you for sharing this. I’m gonna have to test this out.

Holy crap that’s awesome! Thanks for the heads up!!!

> 2535449076192416;1:
> I discovered this recently. It really helps in those direct air waves. Just shouting that out.

Ay, you just saved a lot of people from frustration. It makes sense since you can cloak a base and turrets with Nightingales.

Sucks that it doesn’t work with the Shroud.

> 2533274855883119;5:
> Sucks that it doesn’t work with the Shroud.

Because shrouds only affect friendly units while nightingales affect all units.

Damn, that’s awesome! Gonna need to try this tonight. How long does the Nightengale cloak last for? Just curious if I should be popping that the second I see the wave incoming, or if you need to wait until they get closer.

> 2533274916055785;7:
> Damn, that’s awesome! Gonna need to try this tonight. How long does the Nightengale cloak last for? Just curious if I should be popping that the second I see the wave incoming, or if you need to wait until they get closer.

A good while, maybe 15-25 seconds? I’d say as soon as the wave starts, start cloaking it because in my experience, the enemy air usually gets there faster than the rest of your units can, so unless you have a nightingale around the terminus at all times, you’re gonna wanna pop it as soon as you get there.