Fully Automated Challenge Credit

Hello all,

My weekly War Games challenge, Fully Automated, is stuck at 13/15. I have played several games where I have had over 15 Assault Rifle kills, but the bar hasn’t moved and I haven’t gotten my bonus xp. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Or does anyone know who I contact about this? These forums were ll I could find.

You’ve come to the right place. We are aware of this issue and working to correct it as we speak.

Thank you for helping to bring it to our attention.

I’ve got the same problem–stuck on 13 even though I got 15 kills with the assault rifle TWICE about an hour or two ago. Will the challenge be completed automatically or will I have to redo it?

Also, if the bug does get fixed could you post it here?

Thanks.

Same problem here. I’m assuming it’s because the daily challenge is the same but only to 13 kills, so the weekly one gets stuck there. Try it again tomorrow and you’ll probably be able to complete the weekly challenge.

I have the same problem. In the last game I played, it shows Assault Rifle as my tool of destruction with 16 kills. I hope that there will be a way to get credit for this as I don’t know how long I will be able to play tomorrow.

I’m having the exact same issue. I’ve gotten well over the required 15 with two separate automated weapons and still my challenge counter is stuck at 13.

Same problem here, got over 15 twice but its stuck at 13/15.