Full video of all SpOps Season 1 cinematics

I’m unaware as to whether anyone else has done this or not, but I’ve gone ahead and edited together all the Spartan Ops cinematics from Season 1 into one full video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6V6rq8V–0

I know some people weren’t that fond of SpOps but I personally enjoyed it and I wasn’t going to pass up on any of the extended Halo story. I’m looking forward to Season 2 to say the least.

Good work!

Thank God. This morning I was dreading having to scroll sideways 10 episodes and having to press the Y button once.

> Thank God. This morning I was dreading having to scroll sideways 10 episodes and having to press the Y button once.

Y’know, if I wasn’t so sure you were being sarcastic and rude I’d say thanks.

> > Thank God. This morning I was dreading having to scroll sideways 10 episodes and having to press the Y button once.
>
> Y’know, if I wasn’t so sure you were being sarcastic and rude I’d say thanks.

Dont mind him, there are people out there that just liek to be rude, I for one think this is great cause now i can get the vid off youtube and save it on my tablet to watch on the go so thanks a lot brah.

Thanks for making this! It adds to the experience watching them all without any breaks in between.

Thanks, I was just about to go look for such a video. I consider the cinematics to be better than the playable episodes.

> Thank God. This morning I was dreading having to scroll sideways 10 episodes and having to press the Y button once.

actually it is pretty annoying, especially since you can’t pause/rewind/forward so if you miss anything you have to rewatch it. no need to a C word that rhymes with punt

Great work bro :smiley: now it’s like a mini movie lol