Full Season Reward?

I have watched all 5 episodes and received all the individual episode rewards but the full season reward won’t unlock! Is anyone else having this issue?

Just finished them as well and didnt get the full season award either. Im sure it will unlock for everyone soon.

I have the same problem. I watched all 5 episodes in the series but it did not give me the season complete reward. It might be a glitch in the Halo Channel that 343 needs to fix on.

Same here

My season reward didn’t unlock either. I’ve watched all the episodes and have their rewards.

I don’t think anyone’s has.

Probably not going to unlock until at least a few hours after premiere, maybe even a day or two.

No ‘Nightfall’ body armor… my Spartan gonna feel naked with just a helmet. :open_mouth:

Im in the same boat. I think most of us are.

Same.

It’s a Bloodshot Helmet for Cod advanced warfare or a blue engram for the cryptarch in Destiny. You decide

> 2533274885209312;11:
> It’s a Bloodshot Helmet for Cod advanced warfare or a blue engram for the cryptarch in Destiny. You decide

Trollollolloll

Same here, was just about to post about this till I saw this! Hope it gets fixed because I like the armour!

same here

Same here It’ll probably be fixed soon though. I wouldn’t worry to much. Betas still 19 days away.

I watched the last episode 4 times just to make sure it was not a load-failure, but like everyone here has said it is probably just a glitch. Hopefully 343 can take a minute or two off of fixing the MCC and address this issue.

> 2533274855832302;5:
> My season reward didn’t unlock either. I’ve watched all the episodes and have their rewards.

Same, just watched it.

yea i didn’t get it either and i watched this show since day 1

I got nothing too…

i need help with this as well it didn’t unlock for me. does anyone know what it is tho I’m really curious