Full Music of EVERY Weapons Trailer/ 'Here

Thank you for posting this :smiley:

Sorry to dissapoint you mate but there have been about 3 different songs in the trailers,that’s one of them and it isn’t the full version.In the last trailer they mixed two

> that’s one of them and it isn’t the full version.

Covenant one:

Promethean (was a mix of the first link, “Nemesis”, and this):

These videos are leaked content btw, Album doesn’t release until late October

These are remixes, they release today

> These are remixes, they release today

No it doesn’t. It releases October 22nd.

> These videos are leaked content btw, Album doesn’t release until late October

It’s not leaked content. I don’t think they care if a song leaks. Plus, Neal Davidge (the music director) released most of the remixes and originals from the OST like last month on SoundCloud.

> > These videos are leaked content btw, Album doesn’t release until late October
>
> It’s not leaked content. I don’t think they care if a song leaks. Plus, Neal Davidge (the music director) released most of the remixes and originals from the OST like last month on SoundCloud.

They most definitely do care about the songs.
And he released a bunch of previews, not the full length songs.

> > > These videos are leaked content btw, Album doesn’t release until late October
> >
> > It’s not leaked content. I don’t think they care if a song leaks. Plus, Neal Davidge (the music director) released most of the remixes and originals from the OST like last month on SoundCloud.
>
> They most definitely do care about the songs.
> And he released a bunch of previews, not the full length songs.

From what I’ve seen, they haven’t taken down any YouTube videos which contain the full length tracks, nor have they, to my knowledge, deleted any threads on this forum containing the “leaked” full length OST.

REMEMBER:
Haven . Hundred Waters Remix.

Contain thematically spoilers

Just noting it, so you remember it, just in case.

Source