Full Moon Magnum Skin Unlocked? How'd I get it?

I was scrolling through my unlocked weapons skins and I already had known i have the “vengeance” and the “bloodthirst” skins but then I saw I had the “Full Moon” magnum skin. Can someone give me a pointer as to how i unlocked it, because i didn’t see it being unlocked in any of my previous req pack openings

Open a silver pack?
Theres no strategy.

or gold pack

> 2533274870591903;2:
> Open a silver pack?
> Theres no strategy.

I did open a silver but i didn’t get it from that

Do you put your kid in charge of finding the car when you leave Target? Do you forget what team you are on and have to look at your Spartans hands to know what color to shoot at? Do you often not recall what warzone map you are playing on until you exit home base and see the dirt? If you answered yes to any of these, then you got it in a req pack and you have brain lag.

> 2535468812026872;5:
> Do you put your kid in charge of finding the car when you leave Target? Do you forget what team you are on and have to look at your Spartans hands to know what color to shoot at? Do you often not recall what warzone map you are playing on until you exit home base and see the dirt? If you answered yes to any of these, then you got it in a req pack and you have brain lag.

get -Yoinked!-

You can get through a silver pack, gold pack, war zone pack, or a daily win pack. I’m betting you got in the daily win pack and skipped through it because you didn’t expect it to give you anything but boosts. Maybe you also purchased a pack right before a game started and you could not view it in time before the match started.

> 2535468812026872;5:
> Do you put your kid in charge of finding the car when you leave Target? Do you forget what team you are on and have to look at your Spartans hands to know what color to shoot at? Do you often not recall what warzone map you are playing on until you exit home base and see the dirt? If you answered yes to any of these, then you got it in a req pack and you have brain lag.

brutal… but true :smiley:

It’s just a normal unlock trought silver or if you have to much req points left trought gold…

Yup, got mine in silver I think…

You probably got it through req packs.

You SHOULD get it from the Lone Wolf achievement. RNG is why I hate Destiny.

> 2717573882290912;7:
> You can get through a silver pack, gold pack, war zone pack, or a daily win pack. I’m betting you got in the daily win pack and skipped through it because you didn’t expect it to give you anything but boosts. Maybe you also purchased a pack right before a game started and you could not view it in time before the match started.

I would bet money this is what happened.

> 2535430247710309;12:
> You SHOULD get it from the Lone Wolf achievement. RNG is why I hate Destiny.