Full confidence in H5... Till I saw the playlists.

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

Goddammit 343 You were doing so well with Halo 5 I’m so excited! But then I read this garbage and now I feel like you STILL have NOT learned from your mistakes. Let me break it down for you. Halo is a game full of a wide demographic of players. Consisting of competitive to casual which you clearly have down and finally understand after the waste that was Halo 4’s multiplayer so kudos! Thank you very much! What you DON’T understand is that Halo’s matchmaking wasn’t just huge because of the great connectivity or the virtual couch, it was also highly successful due to its very broad and different playlists. The simple fact is NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO PLAY JUST SLAYER ALL THE TIME! Also NOT EVERYONE ALWAYS RUNS WITH A PARTY OF 4 PLAYERS! Somedays you’re alone some days you’ve got one buddy on, some days 3, some days 8! But not always 4! One of the reasons people leave a population is because there are not enough playlists for either their group size or their preference of gametype. Halo’s matchmaking should ALWAYS for the rest of Halo’s lifetime, should ALWAYS consist of:
.Slayer
.Team objective (This is a NECESSITY!!)
.Mlg/harcore/pro settings
.MULTI TEAM!
. 6 player Rumble pit/lone wolves NOT 10 OR 8 PLAYERS!!!
.Big team battle
.Team doubles.
. Swat…(even though I hate it)
. Team snipers.
.Griffball/infection (Fun throwawayplaylists)
This is how you keep a community! Cater to what every individual Halo player could possibly want in the realm of what they can do! no good Halo player wants to play fours by themselves and watch as there moronic peon teamates run in straight lines blasting their rifles because they just got off of a call of duty binge! I want to hop in rumble pit, but with a reasonable amount of players not 8 or 10 because it becomes a cluster -Yoink- of grenades and the percentage of winning is much less considering their are more players gunning for 1st. I want to hop into multi team when I have just a buddy but we don’t feel we want to play as competitive as doubles and on occasion want fun multi team playlists such as rocket race. Which once again ups your value of population because things like rocket race keep players interested in the community of the game. Because it’s not all focused on Slayer. Take it from someone who’s been playing Halo since…ya know… THE DAY THE FIRST ONE CAME OUT!! and add these playlists to the game and your warzone and breakout on top of it because those are most definitely welcome entries to the halo sandbox. You WILL, I promise you! You WILL keep the community for a long, long time! And don’t give me that " Oh it will separate everyone" BULL -Yoink-!!! BULL -Yoink-!!! Give us more options and more people will want to Stay and buy the game. Because the experience always has a good amount of variety in its stock playlists. Thank you for your time.

Can’t even…

> 2533274806808878;1:
> Goddammit 343 You were doing so well with Halo 5 I’m so excited! But then I read this garbage and now I feel like you STILL have NOT learned from your mistakes. Let me break it down for you. Halo is a game full of a wide demographic of players. Consisting of competitive to casual which you clearly have down and finally understand after the waste that was Halo 4’s multiplayer so kudos! Thank you very much! What you DON’T understand is that Halo’s matchmaking wasn’t just huge because of the great connectivity or the virtual couch, it was also highly successful due to its very broad and different playlists. The simple fact is NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO PLAY JUST SLAYER ALL THE TIME! Also NOT EVERYONE ALWAYS RUNS WITH A PARTY OF 4 PLAYERS! Somedays you’re alone some days you’ve got one buddy on, some days 3, some days 8! But not always 4! One of the reasons people leave a population is because there are not enough playlists for either their group size or their preference of gametype. Halo’s matchmaking should ALWAYS for the rest of Halo’s lifetime, should ALWAYS consist of:
>
> .Slayer
> .Team objective (This is a NECESSITY!!)
> .Mlg/harcore/pro settings
> .MULTI TEAM!
> . 6 player Rumble pit/lone wolves NOT 10 OR 8 PLAYERS!!!
> .Big team battle
> .Team doubles.
> . Swat…(even though I hate it)
> . Team snipers.
> .Griffball/infection (Fun throwawayplaylists)
>
> This is how you keep a community! Cater to what every individual Halo player could possibly want in the realm of what they can do! no good Halo player wants to play fours by themselves and watch as there moronic peon teamates run in straight lines blasting their rifles because they just got off of a call of duty binge! I want to hop in rumble pit, but with a reasonable amount of players not 8 or 10 because it becomes a cluster -Yoink- of grenades and the percentage of winning is much less considering their are more players gunning for 1st. I want to hop into multi team when I have just a buddy but we don’t feel we want to play as competitive as doubles and on occasion want fun multi team playlists such as rocket race. Which once again ups your value of population because things like rocket race keep players interested in the community of the game. Because it’s not all focused on Slayer. Take it from someone who’s been playing Halo since…ya know… THE DAY THE FIRST ONE CAME OUT!! and add these playlists to the game and your warzone and breakout on top of it because those are most definitely welcome entries to the halo sandbox. You WILL, I promise you! You WILL keep the community for a long, long time! And don’t give me that " Oh it will separate everyone" BULL -Yoink-!!! BULL -Yoink-!!! Give us more options and more people will want to Stay and buy the game. Because the experience always has a good amount of variety in its stock playlists. Thank you for your time.

Hey China called, they want their wall back.

Calm down man, damn.

OP can’t wait a week…

Such constructive feedback from the Halo community.