Full colouring of the CE:A Wallpaper

OK, so since I apparently ‘Hijacked’ someone elses thread, I’m going to post my effort here instead!

What I decided to do is completely colour the Halo Anniversary Wallpaper released by 343, 'cause lets face it, it was looking a bit bland.

AND HERE IT IS :smiley:

OK, so after a great response, I’ve gone back, cleaned up a few things, and added in more detail:
TADA!

you get a cookie

I prefer the “bland” one.

:0 BLASPHEMY!

btw, ty 4 teh cookie! (::slight_smile:
=3

looks pretty sweet, but you forgot that the Halo ring is shades of green and blue, depending on where land and water is.

That looks great! I do like the original, but I love the added color to this, it looks a lot better.

> looks pretty sweet, but you forgot that the Halo ring is shades of green and blue, depending on where land and water is.

Thanks, I’ll try and edit that in

Someone hire this man!

> Someone hire this man!

lol I only really did this out of boredom! I actually used a pretty basic program ( Paint.net ) with coloured layers with a certain transparency to them, to keep the detail and have that wonderful splash of colour!

OP, I love you.

This is awesome.

+1 Very cool.

lol hijacking threads :wink:

<4 HWF

> Someone hire this man!

I think Leviethan should be hired.

Wow! I didn’t really expect such a great response! (OK, I kinda did….) I also edit ordinary screenshots (Not necessarily mine)

I do stuff like contrasting, adding widescreen filters, adding DoF (Depth of Field, basicly making the background/foreground blurry). Heck! I could even take one character, and put him into a completely different backdrop!

I’ve decided, send me any screenshots you want me to edit for you! just say it and I’ll try and do it!

-Storminator

Hey, that’s not bad work there. +1

Very good job! Except for the missing greens and blues on the ring, this is great. Someone hire this person!

Oh, BTW, here. (::slight_smile:

> Very good job! Except for the missing greens and blues on the ring, this is great. Someone hire this person!
>
> Oh, BTW, here. (::slight_smile:

OMG! two cookies and a job! :smiley:
But seriously I’m only 16 and I only really do this sort of stuff when I’m bored.

PM me with a link to your screenshot if you want me to edit it (Also, Tell me what you want doing, it helps

I think THIS is much better, honestly.

> I think THIS is much better, honestly.

Nope. Colors are brighter and have a more classic CE feel in OP’s