Better Gameplay Found by Anox143

EDIT 3;
Found by Vicious Scrub

Thank u u good man

God, whoever was playing that…dear god

thank you :slight_smile:

> 2533274881937413;3:
> God, whoever was playing that…dear god

I know. So cringeworthy. He chooses a energy sword in huge open big team battles? Foolish.

Fun watch

> 2533275006846402;5:
> > 2533274881937413;3:
> > God, whoever was playing that…dear god
>
>
> I know. So cringeworthy. He chooses a energy sword in huge open big team battles? Foolish.

Well I mean, I would’ve chosen a sword as a secondary but equip a BR or a DMR. Use the sword when you rush the bases. But god this guy…I wanted to kill myself watching this. People like this on your team in KOTH, Team Slayer or anything guarantees you a loss lmao

Amazing.

I am stoked for this. A few things I noticed were the ability to choose the base where you want to spawn, the ability to choose Requisition while spawning (unsure if this includes power weapons or the list of 5 loadout weapons only), the fact that using a req card drains energy that recharges one level at a time, the existence of 9 tiers for reqs, the Carbine with more than 18 rounds per mag, the 6-shot(?) Kill for said weapon, and the presence of vehicles on map (unless Warthogs are tier 2…)

The req cards seem to be well balanced and allow players to avoid power weapon camping and to choose weapons to fit their own playstyle. I think this version of Warzone is a little watered down…where’s the Scorpion(s)?

looks freaking amazing, but does seem kind of empty, i say bump it up to 16v16 :wink:

Holy -Yoink- ! This looks absolutely amazing I can tell I will be spending a lot of time playing Warzone.

Just amazing!!!

I too had a hard time enjoying the gameplay lol amidst how bad this person was at playing the game. Like seriously it was like he or she had never played halo before, he/she missed so many shots and seemed to have no aim at all, and then the weapon and vehicle choices…lol. Still was awesome though to see a glimpse of what is to come. Looking forward to seeing more gameplay from more experienced players.

Great looking gamemode, but I must say we need footage from someone good.

> 2533274812652989;14:
> Great looking gamemode, but I must say we need footage from someone good.

Greenskull and some others should have some good footage by tomorrow I am hoping.

The radar looks a bit different. No elevation info like the beta arena radar, and no vehicle outline like Halo 4.

I cant wait to try out this game mode. It looks like a real good time. It seems like a game mode that truly provides a fresh take on halo multiplayer. Hopefully we will get some more gameplay.

> 2533275006846402;1:
> Title says it all.
> IGN Halo Gameplay

Thanks for this op.

While whoever was playing has plenty of room for improvement, I do commend him/her for at least trying nearly every weapon he/she came across.

Can’t…contain…inner…fangasm