Fuel Rod; its gotta go!

Anyone finding this to be a problem, especially in Dubs ? I finally find a worthy team mate and we go into Regret and get doused by the Fuel Rod over and over. The guy was just shooting random lucky crap and ended up with about 4 double kills. Total luck. We destroyed the next teams we played on different maps. Maybe replace the FR with the Hydra, at least you have a chance to escape ??

ive rekt plenty of kids wit the rod in their hands. you guys just had bad positioning.

No way, it makes a cool sound!

How about you and your team mate secure the fuel rod before the other team and do the same to them.

Don’t blame maps for offering an equal chance for both teams to acquire the power weapons and power ups.

get it first, just like rockets on halo 3 doubles

The whole point of the fuel rod cannon is to screw over whoever else didn’t get it, so it seems to be doing it’s job.
The Hydra launcher is just kinda… not worth the same scrambling it takes to get a fuel rod cannon.

I don’t hate the FR I just hate the flow of Regret. I get its a crashed midship but the flow of the level to me is eh.

> 2533274796702812;7:
> I don’t hate the FR I just hate the flow of Regret. I get its a crashed midship but the flow of the level to me is eh.

I agree, the map sucks. The FR is too big a gun for this small -Yoink- map.

No, I like this weapon. It sucks when used against me but no reason for it to be removed.

lol seriously? It’s so easy to dodge in h5. seems like you’ve never played h4

Power weapon control is the name of the game, however they timer could be increased IMO.