Fuel rod damage to generator...

Generator life should be double… fuel rod just destroy it fully in like 2 secondes.

> 2629780496702522;1:
> Generator life should be double… fuel rod just destroy it fully in like 2 secondes.

So shoot the guy that carries a gun that looks like a giant banana before he does. Then steal it. Problem solved.

> 2533274815582829;2:
> > 2629780496702522;1:
> > Generator life should be double… fuel rod just destroy it fully in like 2 secondes.
>
>
> So shoot the guy that carries a gun that looks like a giant banana before he does. Then steal it. Problem solved.

And don’t let the bananas get close to the reactor.

Bananas are bad for the reactor.

I think the Fuel rod Cannon and Railgun both should be at least level 5 REQs preferably level 6. both are way too powerful to get so early in the game.

there is a way for the guy to use the fuel rod to destroy the base while being outside it

When life gives you bananas, you make banana bread!

I’d like a couple vehicles in the core room and the rest on foot outside the room preventing FRG’s from getting to the vehicles.

I dont think core needs more health, if a team of 12 defenders cant stop one guy running in with a massive fuel rod cannon, you deserve to lose.

Best defense ive played in would never let that happen, two guys on each bridge, snipers from the rear to cover bridges, everyone else protecting entrance/ centre core. Its that easy.

> 2533274813427943;8:
> I dont think core needs more health, if a team of 12 defenders cant stop one guy running in with a massive fuel rod cannon, you deserve to lose.
>
> Best defense ive played in would never let that happen, two guys on each bridge, snipers from the rear to cover bridges, everyone else protecting entrance/ centre core. Its that easy.

But then you have people going ‘outside’ to play with the other team. Dying a ton of course… The concept of “defend” just seems to slip away from people. But I totally agree with your defensive plan.

Why increase the Core when they could just as easily reduce the damage that the Fuel Rod does to the Core and only the Core?

Or you can run in at the last second only to get beat by the clock

pft fuel rods…

> 2533274872013539;9:
> > 2533274813427943;8:
> > I dont think core needs more health, if a team of 12 defenders cant stop one guy running in with a massive fuel rod cannon, you deserve to lose.
> >
> > Best defense ive played in would never let that happen, two guys on each bridge, snipers from the rear to cover bridges, everyone else protecting entrance/ centre core. Its that easy.
>
>
> But then you have people going ‘outside’ to play with the other team. Dying a ton of course… The concept of “defend” just seems to slip away from people. But I totally agree with your defensive plan.

Then you lose. That’s not a reason to nerf weapons or buff reactor health. Buffs and nerds should be when something can completely overwhelm good play, not when it punishes bad play.

> 2533274815582829;2:
> > 2629780496702522;1:
> > Generator life should be double… fuel rod just destroy it fully in like 2 secondes.
>
>
> So shoot the guy that carries a gun that looks like a giant banana before he does. Then steal it. Problem solved.

It is honestly a giant banana.

The annoyinh part is that the Fuel Rod is such a low-level REQ that the enemy team can easily spam it. Defending the Core in Warzone Assault these days is next to impossible, even if you don’t have Scorpions shelling the front entrances nonstop. 6 minutes is too much time for 1 person with a level 4 REQ to win in 10 seconds.

> 2533274800772611;10:
> Why increase the Core when they could just as easily reduce the damage that the Fuel Rod does to the Core and only the Core?

I’m just guessing but that’s probably more complicated to achieve. Not necessarily hard, but harder. Weapons may not have a super flexible system in place to deal different amounts of damage to different things. While modifying core health is likely about as trivial as changing a single value.

It should be higher maybe, but for other purposes it is fairly balanced as a weaker rocket launcher so the REQ requirement is proportional.

I though of of a possible solution to spamming the core with rods and rockets, how about a two way shield at the doorways.

> 2533274825101441;5:
> I think the Fuel rod Cannon and Railgun both should be at least level 5 REQs preferably level 6. both are way too powerful to get so early in the game.

Fuel rod projectile speed and firing rate is very slowly and predictable at range to dodge but its AOE makes up for it and can splash the holder. Railgun is a doozy because it comes with low amount of ammo, like half of the full amount, which is 12. 11 spare 1 loaded. And shooting someone up close can be tricky. I think both are fine at where they are at. These weapons are not always reliable.

To those complaining about the low level for it, it’s “low” for you too. Honestly they shouldn’t get that close with one anyways unless you getting overrun. And the fuel rod is a great weapon to defend.

it’s definitely fine as it is.
like others already said, if 12 guys can’t hold off one or two bananas,
you’re doing something damn wrong.

and to the one saying “it is next to impossible these days” because of bananas…
dude - seriously. i played dozens of WA matches where sometimes half of my team
had bananas, yet we didn’t even got close to the core, because the defenders knew
what they had to do and how to react to this situation. it is actually pretty simple,
you just can’t allow yourself to be cheap with power weapons and vehicles,
this, and of course neither “hording” in the core room or running around outside
like a headless chicken. staying focused and using power weapons right will
hold off any weapon, any vehicle and any player.

If the enemy team gets access to your core, you deserve to lose the match.