FUD: I can haz weapon prop?

Now that they are making a film… I wonder if we will be able to get thoose props somehow. I always wanted that WETA BR but the final auction price was way too high.

I would love to get a Sniper Rifle prop.

-Yoink- the guns, I want that Master Chief suit.

> -Yoink!- the guns, I want that master Chief suit.

^ Listen to this man.

lol, think of the looks you’d get walking around town or doing some food shopping.

> > -Yoink!- the guns, I want that master Chief suit.
>
> ^ Listen to this man.
>
> lol, think of the looks you’d get walking around town or doing some food shopping.

food shopping? ide get on a motorcycle and ride all around and when i run out of gas ide go to the gas station and ask the clerk if they have [insert realy futuristic fuel here]. and make him all confused… then go food shopping and smash the food against my helmet. then ide go fight evil villans and save the world!!!

> -Yoink!- the guns, I want that Master Chief suit.

Good luck fitting into it lol. I want a magnum at least fanboy tears

> > -Yoink!- the guns, I want that Master Chief suit.
>
> Good luck fitting into it lol. I want a magnum at least fanboy tears

I would have to shave off 5 or 6 inches off of the suit to fit into it, that and build up enough muscle mass to fit…

Another thing I would love to have…
Frankie’s Space Mop!

i’d wanna have the BR or AR, that would be so cool

> > > -Yoink!- the guns, I want that master Chief suit.
> >
> > ^ Listen to this man.
> >
> > lol, think of the looks you’d get walking around town or doing some food shopping.
>
> food shopping? ide get on a motorcycle and ride all around and when i run out of gas ide go to the gas station and ask the clerk if they have [insert realy futuristic fuel here]. and make him all confused… then go food shopping and smash the food against my helmet. then ide go fight evil villans and save the world!!!

I’d go to the nearest mall, and just walk around, stopping to stare at people who have any sort of reaction to the suit. Imagine getting stared down by someone dressed up as the Master Chief, lol. Maybe I could drive around in a Warthog, too.

[deleted]

I want a Spartan Laser!!! I’ll go around saying “Ima firing my LAZOR!”. XD

Pro-pipe, sniper, BR and DMR

i want two smg.