FUD a Feature Film (90min)

vic deleon:

• He is a videogame Level Artist for the Halo series.

vic’s Twitter

Now he made a tweet that said this:
Tweet info about movie

Forward unto Dawn will be a feature film:
90 min Feature Film

what does this mean exactly?

Idk what do you guys think?

I honestly don’t understand why people make such a fuss over a halo movie, halo has always made great videogames but movies? to me a halo movie would be really unnecessary for the franchise. I honestly don’t even care for forward unto dawn.

He said “It’s a 90 minute movie”, so he’s most definitely talking about Forward Unto Dawn.

what how can you even say that as a halo fan. A series of halo movies can show so much more about the universe of halo then any of the game every could and they look awesome.

Movies wont be as good as the books but they will be better then the games visually and story wise

> He said “It’s a 90 minute movie”, so he’s most definitely talking about Forward Unto Dawn.

I would have to agree.

> > He said “It’s a 90 minute movie”, so he’s most definitely talking about Forward Unto Dawn.
>
> I would have to agree.

why would he be so excited about telling us something that we already know an hour ago??

I honestly hope that not what he is talking about but im not disagreeing with you
guys. I guess there will always be hope.

> He said “It’s a 90 minute movie”, so he’s most definitely talking about Forward Unto Dawn.

> > > He said “It’s a 90 minute movie”, so he’s most definitely talking about Forward Unto Dawn.
> >
> > I would have to agree.
>
> <mark>why would he be so excited about telling us something that we already know an hour ago??</mark>
>
> I honestly hope that not what he is talking about but im not disagreeing with you
> guys. I guess there will always be hope.

Because a majority of Halo fans aren’t following this. I bet you most of the people playing Reach right now have no idea that FUD exists.

> > > He said “It’s a 90 minute movie”, so he’s most definitely talking about Forward Unto Dawn.
> >
> > I would have to agree.
>
> why would he be so excited about telling us something that we already know an hour ago??
>
> I honestly hope that not what he is talking about but im not disagreeing with you
> guys. I guess there will always be hope.

Well we just learned about FUD, so it only makes sense that he’d be talking about that.

If they make a movie, they should keep it separate from the games.

[deleted]