frustrated european player

Since two or three weeks, I noticed that I can´t play after 7 pm (Germany). That´s the time when American players start to get online (after school/ work). My games start to lag, I got killed through walls, killed with one punch ( while I have full live and need up to 4 punches to kill an enemy Spartan), get killed through grenades which were miles away, shoot with snipers on their head and their shields didn´t get down and so on…

I liked halo 5 when I first played it but with time, it got worse with these lags. It get so worse, I ragequited my last showdown game ( I know this is unfair for my team and I normally don´t do it) but I was so frustrated an everything is so stupid.

please 343i, give us european servers. I just want to play this game and have fun.

I live in the great country of north pole and my internet is fine.

I play with a German guy and yesterday he was complaining about how Americans can one-shot him. It is really unfair.

> 2533274903881104;2:
> I live in the great country of north pole and my internet is fine.

These issues got worse with the january update and its only evenings. So I´m pretty sure it´s neither my Internet nor something different.

> 2533275016942754;3:
> I play with a German guy and yesterday he was complaining about how Americans can one-shot him. It is really unfair.

Thanks. Glad to know I´m not the only one

Same happens in Australia I noticed it’s only been since the Jan update there has been lag

> 2535436225701139;5:
> Same happens in Australia I noticed it’s only been since the Jan update there has been lag

I noticed it since the forge update, but since the jan update it´s the worst

I don’t get it. 343 has been screwing over the European players since launch so why would you still play? Nothing will change, this game is reaching end of life and the focus will be on Halo 6 for the idiots who think it will be better.

> 2535431594730596;7:
> I don’t get it. 343 has been screwing over the European players since launch so why would you still play? Nothing will change, this game is reaching end of life and the focus will be on Halo 6 for the idiots who think it will be better.

Cause I really liked this game and had a lot of fun. It´s hard to let go

> 2533274990358274;8:
> > 2535431594730596;7:
> > I don’t get it. 343 has been screwing over the European players since launch so why would you still play? Nothing will change, this game is reaching end of life and the focus will be on Halo 6 for the idiots who think it will be better.
>
>
> Cause I really liked this game and had a lot of fun. It´s hard to let go

Crying about it won’t help. 343 doesn’t even hang out in these forums.

> 2535431594730596;9:
> > 2533274990358274;8:
> > > 2535431594730596;7:
> > > I don’t get it. 343 has been screwing over the European players since launch so why would you still play? Nothing will change, this game is reaching end of life and the focus will be on Halo 6 for the idiots who think it will be better.
> >
> >
> > Cause I really liked this game and had a lot of fun. It´s hard to let go
>
>
> Crying about it won’t help. 343 doesn’t even hang out in these forums.

I know. Just was frustrated and hoped it would help myself.