Frozen game

Not even gonna search for this issue cause he keeps happening which means nothing has been fixed , for the 8 th time now playing ranked my game ya frozen solid when I’m winning and by winning I mean going into finish off the final base or unit … and boom frozen screen and my speakers vibrate really load and boom. A loss. Wtf

> 2533274880180905;1:
> Not even gonna search for this issue cause he keeps happening which means nothing has been fixed , for the 8 th time now playing ranked my game ya frozen solid when I’m winning and by winning I mean going into finish off the final base or unit … and boom frozen screen and my speakers vibrate really load and boom. A loss. Wtf

happen two more times , only when im winning of course… 50% of my losses are from games freezing

Likewise, either locks up solid or out of sync with other players and I get a lose tagged to me. Frustrating! At least don;t increment the games played if your servers barf!

Started Lagging bad again and then drop / went out of Sync - 4 times this week. I guess this is their way of keeping your win ratio down. I own several data centers, do you need more locations? What about scaling in Azure???

Locked up once today and 2 time the 2 partner players were disconnected almost immediately on the AI play. This is getting old.

And immediately on start, 2 players disconnected on AI Challenge. Please fix this!!!

Another freeze and drop today on AI Challenge, [11/08/19] So instead of getting scolded for multiple posts, when can we expect an answer on the multiple lockups and disconnects that happen often daily.

> 2535442495376116;7:
> Another freeze and drop today on AI Challenge

Please don’t post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks