Frostraven Spam is Golden.

The Frostraven has got to be my favorite unit to use en masse. It’s so much fun to use these things!

I can’t find a counter to an early rush. It’s so annoying just seeing my army being frozen so easily.

> 2535407461395797;2:
> I can’t find a counter to an early rush. It’s so annoying just seeing my army being frozen so easily.

Yea Serina by far has become the most annoying leader to play. She isn’t necessarily the most difficult, just super frustrating to deal with the freeze.

Agree that’s she’s annoying, but I think that her passives so early shouldn’t be there, I would push the cryotech passive on the same spot that Anders’ Sentinel sinergy, it just gives her too many useful advantages to be that early in the game.

There does need to be some tweaks to her abilities Every engagement can have you units chilled, frozen or shattered. The speed drop I can deal with but not being able to attack too seems a tad too much.

Hopefully an early balance patch will come out to tweak a few things.

She has the best counter to Jerome. Freeze him in place and he can’t call in his mech. I think I’ve wiped two different Jerome players openers with her.

> 2533274919601441;6:
> She has the best counter to Jerome. Freeze him in place and he can’t call in his mech. I think I’ve wiped two different Jerome players openers with her.

He also cant run away which was also super annoying.

How’s the Forgehog Y ability working vs Serina?

> 2533274807562680;8:
> How’s the Forgehog Y ability working vs Serina?

Haven’t faught him straight up. Any time I’ve faced him my allies wreck him. Mostly through poor micromanaging on the forge’s part.