Frontal Assassinations

This would not be something you could do in Multiplayer. In halo Reach and 4 we were able to get behind an enemy and Kill them with an animation but why stop there? Why not make it so you can do a killing animation from the front or other angles? I was playing halo 4 and trying to get a lot of assassinations in campaign generally by doing something that would stun the enemy then running behind them. So then it came to me, if they are already stunned then whats the need to assassinate them from behind? So the way these would work would be if they were stunned, staggered, have a newly popped shield, or have low enough health that one punch would kill them anyway. These animations could last longer or shorter then assassinations depending on how weak the enemy is and what weapon they have. This would only work on enemy A.l.s not on enemy players. In my opinion if these were to be put in halo 5 or 6 Executions would be an appropriate name for them.

No, assinations are meant to require stealth and are a reward for payers able to do so, embody can drop Shields

Sorry for spelling on phone it randomly scrolls

> No, assinations are meant to require stealth and are a reward for payers able to do so, embody can drop Shields

Pretty much this. The game has enough gimmicks anyway.

Assassinations reward the player for being sneaky (or being a camper). Frontal assassinations are a bad idea full stop.

I didn’t mean in MP this would only work on AI enemies.