From what i read... (New Info)

I just read some new info and some things i liked about it and some things i totally dont.

Things i didnt like:

  1. NO Firefight :S WTF ? ( Spartan Ops as Replacement :S )
  2. NO Elites Playable Online -( What about Machinima and stuff ? )
  3. Always have Sprint - this 1 i’m not sure about it how it will work out.
  4. Instant Spawn - i think 3sec waiting time is enough.

What i liked:

  1. Join in-progress its good but it has its bad sides.
  2. Old+New AA’s hope it will be in-game diffrently then REACH.
  3. More new medals…

What i still wanna know:

  1. Is there gonna be DUAL WIELD -( At least let it be in Campaign. WHY Becuz he its MC)

If you read the new info 2 from Game Informer lemme know what YOU think.

> I just read some new info and some things i liked about it and some things i totally dont.
>
> Things i didnt like:
>
> 1. NO Firefight :S WTF ? ( Spartan Ops as Replacement :S )
> 2. NO Elites Playable Online -( What about Machinima and stuff ? )
> 3. Always have Sprint - this 1 i’m not sure about it how it will work out.
> 4. Instant Spawn - i think 3sec waiting time is enough.
>
> What i liked:
>
> 1. Join in-progress its good but it has its bad sides.
> 2. Old+New AA’s hope it will be in-game diffrently then REACH.
> 3. More new medals…
>
> What i still wanna know:
>
> 1. Is there gonna be DUAL WIELD -( At least let it be in Campaign. WHY Becuz he its MC)
>
> If you read the new info 2 from Game Informer lemme know what YOU think.

There’s no duel wielding, confirmed ages ago. Plus, I don’t see why duel wielding is such a requested feature. Who the -Yoink- walks around with duel magnums or duel spikers, except clowns?

Not even Dual wielding in Singeplayer ?
thats just silly its FUN to walk around dual wielding and i dont want it in MP.
but just singleplayer.

My expectations are going down down down and down…

I for one think that Spartan Ops sounds like a worthy succesor to firefight.

> I for one think that Spartan Ops sounds like a worthy succesor to firefight.

I agree, I mean if not a “Worthy Successor” it’s certainly a brilliant evolution, I look forward to hearing more about it, it sounds like it could really do alot of favours for the Game…

> There’s no duel wielding, confirmed ages ago. Plus, I don’t see why duel wielding is such a requested feature. Who the -Yoink!- walks around with duel magnums or duel spikers, except clowns?

in H3 i would duel magnums when i couldn’t get kills any other way. i had times i couldn’t kill guys with a BR, AR, or any other weapons. the funny thing is that i’ve had games where i didn’t get any kills at all untill i swithced to duel pistols. i then got a spree and then died. after that i was able to kill people with normal weapons. it’s weird.

I’m optimistic their may be still be fire fight. I’ve read a leak version of GI and obviously the editors were just trying to get the meaty stuff from what little information they had.