From this weeks bulletin. Playstyles?

343 I gotta say I thank you. I was looking at the bulletin and I dont know if many of you have noticed but, 343 will be implementing a playlist much like the Aniversary playlist in Reach, but I think its going to be more like a playstyle. I’m thinking there will be several playlists. But according to what playstyle preference you want, you’ll be able to play current Halo 4 or Halo 4 with Halo 2,3 like settings and you’ll be able to go into playlists that match that playstyle. I don’t know if its going to be exactly like this. But for me, Im going to still stick with the new style of Halo for a bit see how it plays and then switch to the classic style and see which one fits me best.

I’ll be still playing the new playlists quite often just because I want something new but if I don’t like them, I will be going to the ‘classic’ playlists.

I do actually think the veteran players will be staying in the classic playlist. So it’ll seperate new players from veterans. Hell if what I said is correct and 343 is implmenting it that way, it NEEDS to be like that. Heck I’d trade Reach in if it was like that!!

> I’ll be still playing the new playlists quite often just because I want something new but if I don’t like them, I will be going to the ‘classic’ playlists.

This^

What would be interesting,is if in a classic playlist,there are levels of classic ness(using Reach’s voting system)

Tier1=Barerones(excuse the cod resemblance)Normal Halo 4 game-play except for the AA and all them extras.You still have loadouts though
Tier2=Classic=This gives a classic feel by allowing H3 weapons only and gamplay and such.
Tier3=Pure Halo=This mimics Halo CE settings.Weapons and vehicles on maps were in CE to give that classic feel…3 shot magnum included.

If I get the game i’ll be spending the majority of my MM time in classic playlists because I prefer the outcome to be decided by skill not luck.