From Hell's Heart is glitched

I’ve done it like 3 times, twice on Damnation Anniv. and once on Solitary and still haven’t gotten it.

On a side note, How do they expect us to get All Alone and Emergency Room. You have to be REALLY luck to get any of these maps in Infection. Also Paper Beats Rock… Do you know how hard it is to assassinate some one that just came out of Armor lock? I don’t know one person that doesn’t rotate the camera while in armor lock. They only way to get this would be to have a bunch of people surround some one and hope he comes out the opposite direction of you…

all alone im having the same issue 12 people i think it is for living dead playlist and if one of those 12 people dosent have the map pack your out of a chance before the game starts. emergency room i got from aniv. ffa its a pain to get but its there. your absalutly right though about paper beats rock why on earth would you have such a lame achivment. this one says “boost me” because your right its impossible to get someone to even go into armor lock much less stay in it long enough for you to get behind them. and apprently they made it so if you damage the guy whos stuck you it wont count because obviously were expected to stand there and wait to get stuck and hope they dont run away.

> I’ve done it like 3 times, twice on Damnation Anniv. and once on Solitary and still haven’t gotten it.
>
> On a side note, How do they expect us to get All Alone and Emergency Room. You have to be REALLY luck to get any of these maps in Infection. Also Paper Beats Rock… Do you know how hard it is to assassinate some one that just came out of Armor lock? I don’t know one person that doesn’t rotate the camera while in armor lock. They only way to get this would be to have a bunch of people surround some one and hope he comes out the opposite direction of you…

Had the Paper Beats Rock argument with a buddy the other night. I’ve gotten a bunch of them legit before the achievement was even thought of. It’s really about using Active Camo and being slick OR having a buddy distract them. Trust me, you’re overhyping it up. The big kick is the camera issue but again, it’s not impossible.
I constantly use AC and assassinations so I will guarantee it’s just a patience thing. Much easier than the Zombie ones.

The other kicker is the Keep Enemy Team Away From Flag on 1CTF Defiant. They cannot touch the flag for BOTH rounds. Been tested.

A bunch of us got From Hell’s Heart last night with no problem. Have the enemy stick you and run at them. Done deal.

Also, note that these achievements ARE Playlist Specific. If it says Defiant, It can’t even be on a Noble Map. You have Condemned, Uplink or Highlands to choose from.

Hope this helps.

make sure you dont hurt him. I think he has to stick you and you just run into him.