"From Hell's Heart" Achievement Issue

The Achievement description reads:
“Anniversary: Kill an enemy with their own Plasma Grenade that is stuck to you in a matchmade game.”

I was playing Elite Slayer in Anniversary Free-For-All. I punched a guy, then he stuck me, and then the plasma grenade blew us both up. And it said that I killed him. But I didn’t get the achievement.

Is this an error? Am I missing something? Also, I wanted to download the video of it to show that’s what happened, but I can’t figure out how to access my file share from here. Can you render videos like you could from Bungie.net?

> The Achievement description reads:
> “Anniversary: Kill an enemy with their own Plasma Grenade that is stuck to you in a matchmade game.”
>
> I was playing Elite Slayer in Anniversary Free-For-All. I punched a guy, then he stuck me, and then the plasma grenade blew us both up. And it said that I killed him. But I didn’t get the achievement.
>
> Is this an error? Am I missing something? Also, I wanted to download the video of it to show that’s what happened, but I can’t figure out how to access my file share from here. Can you render videos like you could from Bungie.net?

When i went for this i did exactly what you did but nothing and then i let him stuck me without doing damage to him and it popped

It has to be a full kill. I.E. no damage to the sticker.

> It has to be a full kill. I.E. no damage to the sticker.

But then won’t it not register as you killing the person? It would say they committed suicide.

> > It has to be a full kill. I.E. no damage to the sticker.
>
> But then won’t it not register as you killing the person? It would say they committed suicide.

It works, don’t worry.

You have to force them to commit suicide to get the achievement.

But then what about the file share question?

> But then what about the file share question?

File Share support will be coming to Waypoint this summer, however, video rendering was a Bungie.net exclusive, it was Bungie’s custom code for both Halo 3 & Reach, so they were not forced to hand it over.

Waypoint has no plans to bring video rendering back for Reach or Halo 3.

> It has to be a full kill. I.E. no damage to the sticker.

This.

> You have to force them to commit suicide to get the achievement.

This. You are basically turning yourself into a suicide grenader. Hang out somewhere close quarters (like the bottom of the Beaver Creek bases) and when someone comes down, rush them and hope they have a plasma. Remember to NOT shoot them because if you deal any amount of damage to them, it will count as a kill for you and NOT a suicide for them.

> > You have to force them to commit suicide to get the achievement.
>
> This. You are basically turning yourself into a suicide grenader. Hang out somewhere close quarters (like the bottom of the Beaver Creek bases) and when someone comes down, rush them and hope they have a plasma. Remember to NOT shoot them because if you deal any amount of damage to them, it will count as a kill for you and NOT a suicide for them.

Pretend your a grunt from the first part of Exodus…

This achievement was super funny to get.

Making the other player suicide because of a blueberry is mad funny.