from a frustrated player.

I have never had a worse time with multiplayer, I feel as if I am playing with some sort of handicap. Not half a second after I turn a corner I get popped as if they knew I was gonna be there or I was apparently already around the corner, or I see an enemy, start shooting then they pull a 180 with no shields and drop me, which is very frustrating. This may be latency issues for me or I am absolute garbage which I may be. Secondly since when has the pistol become a freakin powerhouse, that is literally what I am getting mowed down with in a matter of a second over half the time I die. Two shots from it and I have no shields and half health. But oh no if I try to use it I mowed down by another pistol or another weapon. I don’t know how to counter it. Again this may be latency issues or a I am garbage. So I have resorted to only Swat and even then problem number one occurs but at a much faster pace and its not from a freaking pistol so i can understand…cause it’s a one shot kill and I feel a little better knowing I won’t get cheated with a pistol everytime and I know I can aim just fine and take my opponents down immediately. Idk if theater is any good to refer to for kill cams but people do not hit me…but I die and I am referring to Swat more often than not when I apparently get hit or turn a corner boom dead. But it occurs in every game mode. This is a very frustrated post so sorry, had to let it be known.

People miss in SWAT because they’re aiming for the head, a much smaller target.

343 changed the pistol from a sidearm that everyone drops to a useable weapon, which I like a lot. There have been a dozen threads about it, some pro and some con, but people have done tests showing that the pistol fire rate and damage matches up with and accurately balanced with other loadout weapons.

People are probably ready for you around corners if they’re using their motion sensors, which they likely are.

That’s what I would attribute all of these things to.

> 2533274847221941;1:
> I have never had a worse time with multiplayer, I feel as if I am playing with some sort of handicap. Not half a second after I turn a corner I get popped as if they knew I was gonna be there or I was apparently already around the corner, or I see an enemy, start shooting then they pull a 180 with no shields and drop me, which is very frustrating. This may be latency issues for me or I am absolute garbage which I may be. Secondly since when has the pistol become a freakin powerhouse, that is literally what I am getting mowed down with in a matter of a second over half the time I die. Two shots from it and I have no shields and half health. But oh no if I try to use it I mowed down by another pistol or another weapon. I don’t know how to counter it. Again this may be latency issues or a I am garbage. So I have resorted to only Swat and even then problem number one occurs but at a much faster pace and its not from a freaking pistol so i can understand…cause it’s a one shot kill and I feel a little better knowing I won’t get cheated with a pistol everytime and I know I can aim just fine and take my opponents down immediately. Idk if theater is any good to refer to for kill cams but people do not hit me…but I die and I am referring to Swat more ofyen than nowhen I apparently get hit or turn a corner boom dead. This is a very frustrated post so sorry, had to let it be known.

The Halo 5 pistol is a 5-shot; 4 shots to break shields and one headshot to kill. If you feel like you’re being 3 shotted then it’s most likely huge lag on your end.

The Magnum should be a 6-shot kill. It’s a sidearm, not a primary weapon that can easily be used in all situations. Even at a 6-shot TTK, it would still be able to beat players who have the lesser aiming skill, but would still be a weapon you’d wanna trade out for a BR, DMR, or Carbine when you can. I wish they would make it a sidearm that still puts up a fight rather than an all-purpose weapon that can gun down people as fast, or faster, than the other weapons

I’m still relatively new to MP, but I do know that yes you’ll get popped a lot but there are ways to reduce that. For example I try to wait a moment before going towards to enemy and look out for snipers up high. Second I’ll pick up a rifle and find a spot to sniper off the enemy from my team mates, especially if they are trying to take down a target. I try to be a sniper first when possible. The pistol is ok when I have no other choice but I prefer the Battle Rifle , since I can sniper with it. Try to hit them with the Assault rifle when in close quarters. I’d think a pistol vs Assault rifle, that Assault rifle wins in most cases.

> 2533274908070201;4:
> It’s a sidearm, not a primary weapon that can easily be used in all situations.

Obviously not.

> 2533274820862397;5:
> I’m still relatively new to MP, but I do know that yes you’ll get popped a lot but there are ways to reduce that. For example I try to wait a moment before going towards to enemy and look out for snipers up high. Second I’ll pick up a rifle and find a spot to sniper off the enemy from my team mates, especially if they are trying to take down a target. I try to be a sniper first when possible. The pistol is ok when I have no other choice but I prefer the Battle Rifle , since I can sniper with it. Try to hit them with the Assault rifle when in close quarters. I’d think a pistol vs Assault rifle, that Assault rifle wins in most cases.

The AR up close should win everytime but I do 40% of the time even if I get the first couple of shots and if it’s someone that knows how to aim I might as well give up as I will get destroyed before I even bring their shields down.

> 2533274848285823;3:
> > 2533274847221941;1:
> > I have never had a worse time with multiplayer, I feel as if I am playing with some sort of handicap. Not half a second after I turn a corner I get popped as if they knew I was gonna be there or I was apparently already around the corner, or I see an enemy, start shooting then they pull a 180 with no shields and drop me, which is very frustrating. This may be latency issues for me or I am absolute garbage which I may be. Secondly since when has the pistol become a freakin powerhouse, that is literally what I am getting mowed down with in a matter of a second over half the time I die. Two shots from it and I have no shields and half health. But oh no if I try to use it I mowed down by another pistol or another weapon. I don’t know how to counter it. Again this may be latency issues or a I am garbage. So I have resorted to only Swat and even then problem number one occurs but at a much faster pace and its not from a freaking pistol so i can understand…cause it’s a one shot kill and I feel a little better knowing I won’t get cheated with a pistol everytime and I know I can aim just fine and take my opponents down immediately. Idk if theater is any good to refer to for kill cams but people do not hit me…but I die and I am referring to Swat more ofyen than nowhen I apparently get hit or turn a corner boom dead. This is a very frustrated post so sorry, had to let it be known.
>
>
> The Halo 5 pistol is a 5-shot; 4 shots to break shields and one headshot to kill. If you feel like you’re being 3 shotted then it’s most likely huge lag on your end.

I live in BFE and have 10mbps Internet that runs at about half that most the time

While I can agree that the magnum is pretty well balanced, I would appreciate if they made reticle bloom an ACTUAL FACTOR in aiming again. Why give the dmr and magnum a bloom reticle when it obviously doesn’t bloom. That’s what imo would reduce the complaints for the magnum while at the same time not changing it all that much to make it unusable.

I’m having the same issue, I feel like my account has been targeted. Hat I just die the whole time.i can never kill someone without being killed. Shoot people, and they never die. I lose all forearm challenges even if I started shooting 1st and hitting him.1st.i lose. I die instantly all the time. It’s as if I’m playing against a setup team that knows where I am the entire time im playing. Can your account be targeted like that. I have even had it where the enemy shot me and my team.mate did nothing but watched. And the enemy didnt even shot at him. As if they were on the same team. And every since I have made complaints I cant get games anymore. Takes me 30.min to get a game where as b4 every 5 min i had a game.

> 2533274847221941;1:
> I have never had a worse time with multiplayer, I feel as if I am playing with some sort of handicap. Not half a second after I turn a corner I get popped as if they knew I was gonna be there or I was apparently already around the corner, or I see an enemy, start shooting then they pull a 180 with no shields and drop me, which is very frustrating. This may be latency issues for me or I am absolute garbage which I may be. Secondly since when has the pistol become a freakin powerhouse, that is literally what I am getting mowed down with in a matter of a second over half the time I die. Two shots from it and I have no shields and half health. But oh no if I try to use it I mowed down by another pistol or another weapon. I don’t know how to counter it. Again this may be latency issues or a I am garbage. So I have resorted to only Swat and even then problem number one occurs but at a much faster pace and its not from a freaking pistol so i can understand…cause it’s a one shot kill and I feel a little better knowing I won’t get cheated with a pistol everytime and I know I can aim just fine and take my opponents down immediately. Idk if theater is any good to refer to for kill cams but people do not hit me…but I die and I am referring to Swat more often than not when I apparently get hit or turn a corner boom dead. But it occurs in every game mode. This is a very frustrated post so sorry, had to let it be known.

I feel your pain, for me its the left turn right turn thing, let me explain, I come to a place where I need turn left or right, if i turn left a player comes from the right and kills me, if i turn right a player comes from the left and kills me lmao.It happens a lot and of course it’s nothing to do with the game but my lack of knowledge on respawn points, where players are etc. Watch the top players vids on youtue, they just “know” where players are going to be and of course that makes a huge difference to gameplay. Its down to a lot of hard work and eperience on their parts of course.

Let’s run some matches and I can try and see what’s going on. I had an issue where first 2 shots weren’t being put through my headphones but that’s because I was on wifi, I’m wired now and hasn’t happened since. Check your network connection a lot of the time too.

Im no expert but I’d like to see what’s going on we can play a few games Wednesday after 430pm eastern time. Add me

> 2533274847221941;1:
> I have never had a worse time with multiplayer, I feel as if I am playing with some sort of handicap. Not half a second after I turn a corner I get popped as if they knew I was gonna be there or I was apparently already around the corner, or I see an enemy, start shooting then they pull a 180 with no shields and drop me, which is very frustrating. This may be latency issues for me or I am absolute garbage which I may be. Secondly since when has the pistol become a freakin powerhouse, that is literally what I am getting mowed down with in a matter of a second over half the time I die. Two shots from it and I have no shields and half health. But oh no if I try to use it I mowed down by another pistol or another weapon. I don’t know how to counter it. Again this may be latency issues or a I am garbage. So I have resorted to only Swat and even then problem number one occurs but at a much faster pace and its not from a freaking pistol so i can understand…cause it’s a one shot kill and I feel a little better knowing I won’t get cheated with a pistol everytime and I know I can aim just fine and take my opponents down immediately. Idk if theater is any good to refer to for kill cams but people do not hit me…but I die and I am referring to Swat more often than not when I apparently get hit or turn a corner boom dead. But it occurs in every game mode. This is a very frustrated post so sorry, had to let it be known.

Sounds like latency to me I play from Australia and have put in serious hours to H5 to get better and even though I have improved dramatically at a certain level you just can’t conpete as a high latency means your running between 1-2 shots behind so any average or decent player will kill you in a one v one almost every time and even like you said you can short first get four shots in and somehow they have turned around and gives you before you have even shot your fifth shot !

DEATH MARINE 21 The exact same thing happens to me in every match of every game mode as well. I have loads of videos showing that there is an inequality in certain player profiles values. I have a great connection and live in Canada, so there’s no reason why I’m having connection issues when other Canadians don’t report the same issues.

I am a firm believer that some profiles get special treatment and other accounts are handicapped.

The most recent blatant display of this was last week when I was playing a round of Warzone. I hit an enemy spartan with a plasma pistol and followed up with a few shots to the body, he survived this attack by jumping over a ledge. I quickly followed tossing a grenade and then hitting him with another plasma shot and then a more than an enough rounds to finish him off. Body and head. He survived all of that and somehow killed me with 3 shots from the pistol. I recorded the interaction and posted it on Halo Nation. I would have posted it on the official Halo page, but for some unknown reason I’ve been banned from that.

I had another incident in SWAT where an AFK player was standing back to me, I hit him from behind but somehow damage was not scored, a shot to the head also failed to kill him…

I dunno man. It’s really frustrating to know that my profile has been handicapped in such a way. I’m a liability on the team, and always have to hang back.

> 2533274841449249;11:
> > 2533274847221941;1:
> > I have never had a worse time with multiplayer, I feel as if I am playing with some sort of handicap. Not half a second after I turn a corner I get popped as if they knew I was gonna be there or I was apparently already around the corner, or I see an enemy, start shooting then they pull a 180 with no shields and drop me, which is very frustrating. This may be latency issues for me or I am absolute garbage which I may be. Secondly since when has the pistol become a freakin powerhouse, that is literally what I am getting mowed down with in a matter of a second over half the time I die. Two shots from it and I have no shields and half health. But oh no if I try to use it I mowed down by another pistol or another weapon. I don’t know how to counter it. Again this may be latency issues or a I am garbage. So I have resorted to only Swat and even then problem number one occurs but at a much faster pace and its not from a freaking pistol so i can understand…cause it’s a one shot kill and I feel a little better knowing I won’t get cheated with a pistol everytime and I know I can aim just fine and take my opponents down immediately. Idk if theater is any good to refer to for kill cams but people do not hit me…but I die and I am referring to Swat more often than not when I apparently get hit or turn a corner boom dead. But it occurs in every game mode. This is a very frustrated post so sorry, had to let it be known.
>
> I feel your pain, for me its the left turn right turn thing, let me explain, I come to a place where I need turn left or right, if i turn left a player comes from the right and kills me, if i turn right a player comes from the left and kills me lmao.It happens a lot and of course it’s nothing to do with the game but my lack of knowledge on respawn points, where players are etc. Watch the top players vids on youtue, they just “know” where players are going to be and of course that makes a huge difference to gameplay. Its down to a lot of hard work and eperience on their parts of course.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks