Friendly Plasma Grenade PSA

Please, I beg you along with every other player on your team, if you get stuck with a plasma grenade do not run backwards or sideways. Run towards the enemy who just stuck you. More than likely you have other teammates around you and if you move any direction other than forward you are going to end you killing someone on your team as well. If you run forwards you have a chance of taking down the enemy who stuck you. If you are a regular Halo player this should be second nature to you.

The more you know

> 2702159776428595;1:
> If you run forwards you have a chance of taking down the enemy who stuck you.

Especially if it’s one of those Elite Pathfinder bosses - if he sticks you, sprint towards his -Yoink-!

Hahahaha. This is great. I’m tired of playing with randoms that pull this off… Makes me think of those suicide grunts that charge with stickies in hand…

LOL

> 2535414442852878;2:
> The more you know

Noice

But if you stick me for ‘funsys’ I will run towards you

This is why we should play as grunts! Running into the enemy, dual wielding grenades, and yelling how bad our lives suck be fore exploding. Friendly fire nipple academy is a prerequisite before playing this game mode.

Why not? I see no reason to share the beautiful shiny blue ball. Its rather selfish to keep it all to yourself.