Friendly Fire...

It doesnt seem like its doing a damn thing in Spartan Ops any more. People use it to force you to suicide when there are no vehicles around. When there are vehicles in play, they make attempts to splatter people at will not caring who they are really aiming for. FF doesnt seem to have any effect in stopping people from running up to a Hog and punching you until you die, as experienced in my last run through Rally Point today.

I really wanna know why we cant have the ability to have Betrayal Booting at least for vehicle related deaths because when it comes down to it, the drivers are the ones at fault in the vast majority of cases where there are betrayals. Having people abusing the FF settings in the game just make it difficult to have fun in general.

I always knew the lack of friendly fire would cause nothing but trouble. But nope, they wanted an easy fix for a relatively small problem

> I always knew the lack of friendly fire would cause nothing but trouble. But nope, they wanted an easy fix for a relatively small problem

Well it just doesnt do enough to make it so you cant kill your team directly. Vehicles can still kill you, but team fire destroying them wont.

This seems to be another of the -Yoink- backward things in place, like the hard limits on xp you can earn per match.