Friendly fire

Hey everyone I have played the Halo 5 beta for its 4 weeks and I enjoyed it so much ,thatI honestly cannot remember if there was friendly fire in the game or not, I haven’t been able to find any gameplay of warzone where someone accidentally nades or shoots someone, so if someone could please tell me if there is friendly fire in Halo 5 Guardians that’d be great or if it’s not even confirmed yet.

There is no friendly fire. I think the reason was to prevent -Yoinks!- killing people for the power weapons. I can’t count how many times some loser has killed me because I got to the sniper in MCC first.

Oh, and nice Avatar, lol.

Hopefully no friendly fire.

Once I almost have a perfection and my partner throws a frag at me. Another time someone betrays me for the sniper rifle and spends the whole time whining and calling us noobs as me and my one other partner try to score the bomb against four enemies, he’s in the back being useless with the sniper. After he betrays me and says something like “lol, guess it’s not free huh?” I just let the enemy in the base and score without a fight while he’s in the back of the map saying “how did we lose?” Later another day I got matched against him and after beating the s**t out of him I blocked him for good.

Yeah, the other day in SchWATguns, my teammate killed me because I picked up invis. He wanted it, and because I got to it first, he killed me so neither of us had it.

We lost the game 48-50. If I would have gotten two kills while using the invisible advantage, we would have won. FML.

Keep FF off! (Oh, and nice avatar Evilbrothers4 lol we have a pattern going here of avatar twins)

> 2533274803493024;4:
> Yeah, the other day in SchWATguns, my teammate killed me because I picked up invis. He wanted it, and because I got to it first, he killed me so neither of us had it.
>
> We lost the game 48-50. If I would have gotten two kills while using the invisible advantage, we would have won. FML.
>
> Keep FF off! (Oh, and nice avatar Evilbrothers4 lol we have a pattern going here of avatar twins)

Uh, SchWATguns. Everyone else voted for that and by the end of the game I was like “Give me CoD, please!!!” And I hate CoD. Worst game type ever.

(haha, yeah I’ve noticed, thanks.)

Friendly fire wasn’t in the beta but in the full game, friendly fire will be on in Arena & off in Warzone.

Friendly fire should always be ON in a competitive setting. This is Halo, not COD.

> 2533274866682248;6:
> Friendly fire wasn’t in the beta but in the full game, friendly fire will be on in Arena & off in Warzone.
>
> Friendly fire should always be ON in a competitive setting. This is Halo, not COD.

This.

> 2533274804597910;2:
> There is no friendly fire. I think the reason was to prevent -Yoinks!- killing people for the power weapons. I can’t count how many times some loser has killed me because I got to the sniper in MCC first.
>
> Oh, and nice Avatar, lol.

Thanks Halo 2 ftw lol

I hope friendly fire is in Halo 5 as it add another layer of proper skill and patience, skill with knowing the trajectory of your grenades and patience knowing when to use them. Can you imagine how easy it’d be to clear out a room of enemies with a buddy in there fighting? With no friendly fire people would just use and waster their grenades carelessly with absolutely no skill or patience, I believe if you can land a grenade that’s able to kill your opponent and not your teammate is more skillfull and its also a very rewarding feeling. As for horrible kids online that team kill yeah I agree its a pain in the -Yoink-, but we’ve learned how to deal with them for about 10 years now in Halo so I believe we can overcome this! And besides even if you do boot them your team will probably have a better chance of winning since the bad kids usually die a lot. Unless they are all team killer at that point your screwed so just quit lol. Man this should’ve been my original thread… ._.

Friendly Fire is ESSENTIAL for competitive playlists.

> 2533274825044752;10:
> Friendly Fire is ESSENTIAL for competitive playlists.

Definitely.

> 2533274894909345;9:
> I hope friendly fire is in Halo 5 as it add another layer of proper skill and patience, skill with knowing the trajectory of your grenades and patience knowing when to use them. Can you imagine how easy it’d be to clear out a room of enemies with a buddy in there fighting? With no friendly fire people would just use and waster their grenades carelessly with absolutely no skill or patience, I believe if you can land a grenade that’s able to kill your opponent and not your teammate is more skillfull and its also a very rewarding feeling. As for horrible kids online that team kill yeah I agree its a pain in the -Yoink-, but we’ve learned how to deal with them for about 10 years now in Halo so I believe we can overcome this! And besides even if you do boot them your team will probably have a better chance of winning since the bad kids usually die a lot. Unless they are all team killer at that point your screwed so just quit lol. Man this should’ve been my original thread… ._.

By patience I think you mean in terms of being team killed. But yeah, I agree here.