Friendly Fire/ Collision

Is it me or is there no friendly fire. I recently was one shot and completely ate a grenade no issue. With no collision and no friendly fire I feel like you lose a lot of the tactical experience. Now you can just shoot so freely and throw grenades so easily which I think hurts the overall skill required.

I agree! Really miss the shenanigans that friendly fire and collision brought. Although with friendly fire we would need a solid reporting/kick system, but I would still rather have it in the game. It does add to more tactical and thoughtful engagements.

Friendly fire aload a lot of betray and I understand why they choose to don’t include it in the flight. I hope they would improv it like : increase the reappearance time for each betrayal (5second, 10second, 15second …), reduce the score to -1 for each betrayal or prevent a betrayer to pick up a weapon/flag from his teammate

Betrayals are part of Halo. In the right context/situation they’re funny. Can’t tell you how many games I’ve played where a teammate and I became bitter enemies internally while still engaging the other team, those moments are why I love Halo. And add in being more mindful of your surroundings and teammates, it’s just a better experience. To me, that is part of Halo.

> 2535436152010337;3:
> Friendly fire aload a lot of betray and I understand why they choose to don’t include it in the flight. I hope they would improv it like : increase the reappearance time for each betrayal (5second, 10second, 15second …), reduce the score to -1 for each betrayal or prevent a betrayer to pick up a weapon/flag from his teammate

yeah I agree maybe it could be tweaked but never in the past idk 20 years of playing halos have i thought wow all these betrayals are ruining the game it just never really happened in my experience

> 2548018717753399;5:
> > 2535436152010337;3:
> > Friendly fire aload a lot of betray and I understand why they choose to don’t include it in the flight. I hope they would improv it like : increase the reappearance time for each betrayal (5second, 10second, 15second …), reduce the score to -1 for each betrayal or prevent a betrayer to pick up a weapon/flag from his teammate
>
> yeah I agree maybe it could be tweaked but never in the past idk 20 years of playing halos have i thought wow all these betrayals are ruining the game it just never really happened in my experience

So you never been betray by someone who want your special weapons, or by someone who want to take the flag, or get accidentally crushed by a vehicle ? Good for you, but I see that happening every time to my allies and me and yes, that ruin the game

Here a betray compilation I made about betray :

I don’t like friendly fire a whole lot, but I definitely agree about player collision. Last I checked, Mjolnir armor and it’s human operators have more mass than a photon.

> 2535436152010337;6:
> > 2548018717753399;5:
> > > 2535436152010337;3:
> > > Friendly fire aload a lot of betray and I understand why they choose to don’t include it in the flight. I hope they would improv it like : increase the reappearance time for each betrayal (5second, 10second, 15second …), reduce the score to -1 for each betrayal or prevent a betrayer to pick up a weapon/flag from his teammate
> >
> > yeah I agree maybe it could be tweaked but never in the past idk 20 years of playing halos have i thought wow all these betrayals are ruining the game it just never really happened in my experience
>
> So you never been betray by someone who want your special weapons, or by someone who want to take the flag, or get accidentally crushed by a vehicle ? Good for you, but I see that happening every time to my allies and me and yes, that ruin the game
>
> Here a betray compilation I made about betray :
> Betray compilation - YouTube

Yeah that looked pretty annoying hahahha. Maybe friendly fire damage should be at 25-50% normal damage? That way it would pretty hard to kill your teammate.

> 2535422090176972;8:
> > 2535436152010337;6:
> > > 2548018717753399;5:
> > > > 2535436152010337;3:
> > > > Friendly fire aload a lot of betray and I understand why they choose to don’t include it in the flight. I hope they would improv it like : increase the reappearance time for each betrayal (5second, 10second, 15second …), reduce the score to -1 for each betrayal or prevent a betrayer to pick up a weapon/flag from his teammate
> > >
> > > yeah I agree maybe it could be tweaked but never in the past idk 20 years of playing halos have i thought wow all these betrayals are ruining the game it just never really happened in my experience
> >
> > So you never been betray by someone who want your special weapons, or by someone who want to take the flag, or get accidentally crushed by a vehicle ? Good for you, but I see that happening every time to my allies and me and yes, that ruin the game
> >
> > Here a betray compilation I made about betray :
> > Betray compilation - YouTube
>
> Yeah that looked pretty annoying hahahha. Maybe friendly fire damage should be at 25-50% normal damage? That way it would pretty hard to kill your teammate.

Yeah that’s a pretty good idea, but not to much because frinedly fire is still important for the gameplay. I think a 75% damage against shield and 50% against life point could be good.

> 2548018717753399;1:
> Is it me or is there no friendly fire. I recently was one shot and completely ate a grenade no issue. With no collision and no friendly fire I feel like you lose a lot of the tactical experience. Now you can just shoot so freely and throw grenades so easily which I think hurts the overall skill required.

In social maybe but shoumd be in for arena like previous halo. But it was there aswell in social for previous halo lol