Friendly fire and trash team mates

Is there anyway, without a headset, to tell my trash teammates to stop killing me? My entire team started to kill me mid-game. I wanted to report them all but I ended up just leaving since you cant fix a trash team.
Maybe friendly fire shouldn’t be a thing :roll_eyes:

Any thread about “bad team mates” “team killing” etc etc…all of these threads have 1 solution. MAKE a team. Otherwise suck it up and deal with the stupid crap that happens in this game like the rest of us. From ridiculously unfair match making, to team killers. It’s part of the game. Population is small. Not much anyone can do about the situation aside from looking for other players to play with to avoid these things.

A simpler solution is LFG to play Halo with,

You can send them a message through their gamercard profile, but that’s about it. Like others said, you have to play with a party.

Playing with a team of 3 or more is ALWAYS more fun. Not a lot of people wearing their mic these days. Especially if they are knowledgeable and can defeat bosses with the speed bonus. Unfortunately like another user posted, just messaging them through their profile

The cons of Halo multiplayer.

It’s the same in MCC. Teammataes shoot you, go afk, mass suicide, or just troll around to annoy you in every possible way. This is why FFA is my favourite mode, I simply won’t have to worry about teammates doing all that stuff.

> 2535469264342428;1:
> Is there anyway, without a headset, to tell my trash teammates to stop killing me? My entire team started to kill me mid-game. I wanted to report them all but I ended up just leaving since you cant fix a trash team.
> Maybe friendly fire shouldn’t be a thing :roll_eyes:

Or you match vs some laggy p.o.s. From another country… lately me and my mate always get the crappy randoms vs laggy smurf accounts…

> 2535469264342428;1:
> Is there anyway, without a headset, to tell my trash teammates to stop killing me? My entire team started to kill me mid-game. I wanted to report them all but I ended up just leaving since you cant fix a trash team.
> Maybe friendly fire shouldn’t be a thing :roll_eyes:

doubt theres a way to stop that, at least it doesn’t happen every game

> 2727626560040591;4:
> You can send them a message through their gamercard profile, but that’s about it. Like others said, you have to play with a party.

Kinda hard to meet people when everyone with a mic is in a private party and not game chat wouldnt you say.

> 2793974233130299;10:
> Kinda hard to meet people when everyone with a mic is in a private party and not game chat wouldnt you say.

Yes, but that’s what invites are for.

I’ve never experienced a single ounce of damage throughout my halo career. You know how fast spartans can move right? Not hard

> 2727626560040591;11:
> > 2793974233130299;10:
> > Kinda hard to meet people when everyone with a mic is in a private party and not game chat wouldnt you say.
>
> Yes, but that’s what invites are for.

Even when I go +10 it’s rare I get an invite. People play selfishly when they are not talking. Spartan charging teammates to get camo. Best guy on the team denying the weakest link the overshield when they are going for it. Greedy asf, trying to get one more kill that they’ll blatantly grenade spam/or rocket a teammate in the middle of a CQB for a kill/betrayal or possibly giving the other team cred for the kill when thier teammate clearly had it under control. These things dont happen as much when the mic adds some personality to the experience.

> 2533274842046585;2:
> Any thread about “bad team mates” “team killing” etc etc…all of these threads have 1 solution. MAKE a team. Otherwise suck it up and deal with the stupid crap that happens in this game like the rest of us. From ridiculously unfair match making, to team killers. It’s part of the game. Population is small. Not much anyone can do about the situation aside from looking for other players to play with to avoid these things.

While making a team may fix bad teammates because of callouts, it definitely doesn’t fix team killing. The team I play with most often seem to have magnetic bullets looking for my spartan.

> 2533275001522797;14:
> > 2533274842046585;2:
> > Any thread about “bad team mates” “team killing” etc etc…all of these threads have 1 solution. MAKE a team. Otherwise suck it up and deal with the stupid crap that happens in this game like the rest of us. From ridiculously unfair match making, to team killers. It’s part of the game. Population is small. Not much anyone can do about the situation aside from looking for other players to play with to avoid these things.
>
> While making a team may fix bad teammates because of callouts, it definitely doesn’t fix team killing. The team I play with most often seem to have magnetic bullets looking for my spartan.

I’ve accidentally naded, shot, and sniped my team mates before. Sometimes they jump in front of me to help me not realizing I’m going to snipe, or they literally coincidentally jump in front of my nade or thrust in when I planted a nade trap for an enemy tailing me. It happens. Then there’s times where my nade throw was just bad lol.

Making a team reduces all of that by a significant amount though. It’s extremely apparent that there’s magnetism/aim assist on enemy targets and not on friendly fire. So all I can say is you’re most likely just coincidentally in their line of sight.

I don’t really even team up with people to fix bad team mates. I don’t care about how good someone is. I don’t care about my rank in this old broken matchmaking game either. It’s borderline unbearable to play this crap alone in 2020. I jump on alone and if it’s not a team mate quitting early, it’s me quitting for the ridiculously stupid matchmaking matching a severely unbalanced match. I don’t advocate quitting unless you’re in one of those types of matches. Sometimes I get a little time to play. No way would I stay in a match that ends 15 to 50 when no one has quit. (Seen it before, experienced it, no thanks. Come backs can happen when the skill balance isn’t that lopsided. )

I’ve honestly naded myself to death 3 times to get myself banned to not have the temptation of " let me try one more match…maybe this time will be different. " nah. I hop off and get on when there’s at least 1 other friend online. It makes even a losing match enjoyable.

Moral of the story. Playing alone is a quick way to make yourself hate this game and Uninstall it. Sometimes it’s better to do something else.