Friendly advice: use mics in warzone

Warzone isn’t difficult and having all the Req packs in the world can’t combat a coordinated and cooperative team using mics, so stay friendly, mic up, and let’s do this as a team guys.

YES PLEASE!!! I played 1 game where everyone was talking to each other, and we were all able to actually make a strategy and won the game by a landslide. Communication is key in Warzone!

I plan on using my mic in Warzone. Seems like it was built for communication.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I agree, though all the millennials playing this game seem to be too scared to communicate because it’s not text or tumblr.

> 2535414233152815;4:
>

Nice generalization there. Very ignorant post.

Warzone is going to be a ton of fun playing with a group of friends with all mics. Can’t wait,

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from posting flamebait.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274800383882;5:
> > 2535414233152815;4:
> > I agree, though all the millennials playing this game seem to be to scared to communicate because it’s not text or tumblr.
>
>
> Nice generalization there. Very ignorant post.

Another thing about millennials, their feelings get hurt easily.

at least make your settings so you can hear teammates.

Cannot use one, but sticking to other players works fairly well.

is it just regular game chat or did they add proximity chat?

From all the forum posts I’ve seen, basically use mics on all multiplayer games.

DISABLE PARTY CHAT

It has killed the communication.

More like, use mics constructively. I had eight people in my party last night and just ended up muting the 4 I didn’t know. Too much raging, not enough intel.

> 2535414233152815;4:
>

B-but someone called me a BK! That’s a clear violation of my safe space!

And there’s no excuse, really. The xbox one comes with a mic.

Agree. It is a gamemode that really requires good coordination.

There are different things going on in the map and people scatter in sma groups.

Kinda reminds me of boss fights in Guild Wars 2, where you need a big number of people attacking the same boss at the same time. Otherwise, the boss is too powerful.

Just bought myself a new turtle beach set to play warzone, it’s great fun and by and large people are friendly and responsive. Reminds me of the good old halo 3 days.

Tries mic in arena slayer and was called ***ger and -Yoink- within the first 3 minutes. Will be sticking to warzone for communication!

So far I’ve had about 2 out of 20 games where I had teammates that actually communicated in warzone. I’m hoping that trend changes, or at least that I get accepted to one of the Spartan Companies I’ve tried joining.

On another note, has anyone noticed that the X-Bone headset audio is extremely quiet? I can’t even hear it if I play Halo at a regular volume. I just got my first X-Bone (the Halo 5 Edition one) and noticed it was pretty bad.

YES! Use mics but then again I don’t want to hear people’s useless chatter