Friend invite code

are the friend invite codes only good for 1 invite, or multiple?

1 invite

Can a friend you invited join you in training against bots in the same game? I haven’t tried this yet.

Where do we put the code in at

> 2535467380041661;4:
> Where do we put the code in at

It should have came with the email, but this is the link!
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/redeem?code=

I’m signed up for PC and Xbox flights, is the code only for the Xbox Flights?

I received a letter with “eligible to invite a friend to join you this weekend”. I threw him a redeem-site and the code. He tried to activate the key. But got an error message “the code entered has already been redeemed the maximum number of times.”
Has anyone ever had this? Or how can this be fixed?

I never received a Steam Flight code but the friend invite code I provided to a friend has a PC Flight Steam Code? Any idea why I did not receive the PC invite but my friend did?

> 2535426774253879;7:
> I received a letter with “eligible to invite a friend to join you this weekend”. I threw him a redeem-site and the code. He tried to activate the key. But got an error message “the code entered has already been redeemed the maximum number of times.”
> Has anyone ever had this? Or how can this be fixed?

You can reach out to them and ask. When I did, they responded relatively quickly.

Anyone got extra friend code?

I received a email with “eligible to invite a friend to join you this weekend”. I gave my friend a redeem-site link and the code. He tried to activate the key but got an error message “the code entered has already been redeemed the maximum number of times.”
How can I fix this? Can I have new code?

Is there a forum where some of is that didn’t get code and be given a friend’s code from a HalbrO

> 2533274915716310;3:
> Can a friend you invited join you in training against bots in the same game? I haven’t tried this yet.

No the training is single player only. the only thing I haven’t tried is if an friend has access and you split screen maybe it could. work not sure

Does anyone have a spare code

Looking for a code

I gave my friend a “friend invite code” and he got this “The code entered has already been redeemed the maximum number of times.”

I offered this to a friend and he didn’t want it, but I’m not sure if someone has used it yet or not. Try this code and find out if it still works!
YSTH-RFMC-BLEI-H3T8-M47L

Hey guys , I’ve been silly was sent the friend code with out thinking and being excited and without reading properly I stupidly entered the code my self, is there anyway I could get sent anther one please so I can actually use on my friend please ?

> 2535449008614153;18:
> Hey guys , I’ve been silly was sent the friend code with out thinking and being excited and without reading properly I stupidly entered the code my self, is there anyway I could get sent anther one please so I can actually use on my friend please ?

You can try sending a request to here.

Hello, does anyone happen to have an extra code by chance? Would be super appreciated.