Friday Night Customs- Forgers & Custom Games

Hey everyone! My name is JC, I’ve been an avid forger since the beginning in Halo 3. Throughout the years I have met many talented forgers who share the same issues with both me, and a lot of the Halo Forging Community. That is why I created a group where forgers come together with custom game fanatics in order to improve and reunite the community.
Here’s a little info about us:
> We are a group of incredibly talented forgers who love to teach and learn from other people.
>We accept all types of forgers REGARDLESS of skill level.
> We believe in constructive criticism
> We are all friendly and usually available for help.
> Here’s the big one… WE HOST CUSTOM GAMES EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT!!!
You heard right :wink: every Friday Night we showcase maps made by our community and offer feedback to all of the maps.
Now you are probably asking yourself “This is too good to be true, what’s the catch?”
> The answer is… There is NO catch whatsoever.
To join, all you have to do is Like our Facebook page. Facebook makes it easy to get the word out to all of our fans and supporters. We will soon also be found on Youtube, as I plan to make a channel for FNC.
Here is the link to our Facebook page Redirecting...
I hope to see you guys on the page, and please if there are any questions, feel free to message me personally. My Gamertag is PRV JCs. I hear from you all soon. Thank you to all those who took the time to read this post.
Sincerely,
JC
Founder of Friday Night Customs

One thread per clan/group. Please use your original recruitment thread. Thanks.