Friday community update?

Is this thr day they are supposed to releasean other update to us about February right? Arent we getting a teaser of the update today, then the full picture on Sunday and then the content launch on Tuesday?

It is this weekend right? Or was it next week?

> 2535419166122192;1:
> Is this thr day they are supposed to releasean other update to us about February right? Arent we getting a teaser of the update today, then the full picture on Sunday and then the content launch on Tuesday?
>
> It is this weekend right? Or was it next week?

We will definitively get a REQ teaser today I don’t know if it’s going to be the full reveal. But I hope update comes out on next week that would be awesome

I’m so hyped for Assualt

When do they usually post them?

> 2535418262439483;3:
> I’m so hyped for Assualt

I want Grifball already. I tried playing it in Reach to tie myself over and everybody just uses it as a credit farm and disrespects the game.

Hopefully they give us some Fiesta, Assualt, and Grifball gameplay. Doubt it but I can hope XD I’m so hyped for all these especially fiesta.

When does today end for them? In terms of GMT ? They seem to be really inconsistent with updates, December update was mid month, January was delayed for holidays and moving studios and the Feb update looks to be even later?

> 2533274857405414;7:
> When does today end for them? In terms of GMT ? They seem to be really inconsistent with updates, December update was mid month, January was delayed for holidays and moving studios and the Feb update looks to be even later?

If your timezone GMT is Greenwich then 343’s day ends around 1-3am Saturday morning.

What im scared for is that they wont release anything else this update. No Warzone/Arena maps… Like probably a few REQs but that is it. Im just hoping this update is not just focused ALL around gamemodes and will release some new things too this update. Or at least some Permanent Community forge maps at least.

If the only thing that came in this month’s update was a few game modes, then I would be joyous. More maps would be welcome, but this game needs game modes desperately. Also, I don’t particularly enjoy any of the maps, some are OK, the rest are awful.

> 2535419166122192;9:
> What im scared for is that they wont release anything else this update. No Warzone/Arena maps… Like probably a few REQs but that is it. Im just hoping this update is not just focused ALL around gamemodes and will release some new things too this update. Or at least some Permanent Community forge maps at least.

Well at least one new map has already been confirmed to be coming with it. At some point in the Infinity’s Armory stream Bravo said that an old map concept that was never made into a map will be made and come in the February update.

“You’ll get nothing and like it!” - Judge Elihu Smails

Ugh, the wait for the Community Update is mind destroying.

> 2533274850614519;13:
> Ugh, the wait for the Community Update is mind destroying.

Thry always release at the last hour to kill us :frowning:

Do we know that we are getting it today?

> 2535429600314933;15:
> Do we know that we are getting it today?

In total? Yes, a community update. If you meant in the community update then no. However I think we’ll get the blurred out list of reqs and what not that we usually get 2-3 weeks prior of the update.

Patiently (not really) waiting. =]

Any hour now…

> 2533274867300978;5:
> > 2535418262439483;3:
> > I’m so hyped for Assualt
>
>
> I want Grifball already. I tried playing it in Reach to tie myself over and everybody just uses it as a credit farm and disrespects the game.

I used to credit farm for the commendations, but I swear that right after I maxed them out I played it how it should and it was way better. I disrespected a great sport for a poor reason. But I am so hyped for grifball in Halo 5.

Oh gosh I’m gonna die of anticipation…