Friday Community update analysis

So the update came now and it seems that we we aren’t given 1 map two. Which if you look at the second one, it is obviously another warzone map as because it has that same warzone icon. It is either Warzone firefight or just the Assault version of Skirmish of Darkstar.

Also know now that we didnt get the legendary mythic Fist of Rukt… we got Tartarus Gavel… which if you dont know what that is, it is a court hammer. And seems we also have 2 other hammers (They look like hammers) that is Red and Yellow.

So finally, we dont get any other new REQs besides two Suppressor variants. The others are just…skins…armor…assassination… and emblems that im probably never gonna get sadly…

And not to mention to mantis and Scorpion. Which in canon fodder, they both have heavy armor and blast gauss/energy shells. I guess it makes the mantis more wanting to use more now… even thought I also will never get it…

With for the results of the blur and stuff we got I say this:

• Two new maps but probably one is just another remix of Skirmish at Darkstar… as you can see the yellowish backround in the blur.
  • Three new gravity hammers are are only equivalent to Warzone… even thought I still dont have the original one yet.
  • Two suppressors that could almost be as useless as probably having more ammo or faster start up firing rate.
  • Two vehicle variants that prob never gonna be able to get.
  • One ugly uncommon armor and another mythic Alpha variant that most people might never get.
  • More armor variants, emblems, skins, and assassinations most people will never use.

I give this a three right, three wrong. There are two warzone maps at once this time that aren’t separate like Battle of Noctus and Urban. Also, the three new gravity hammers can be fun for others even if I never going to get them. And we know how vulnerable the tank and scorpion is in warzone without your allies helping you. So, if avoiding that… hopefully these can make the two vehicles wanting to use.

My opinion doesn’t matter to most of you but what I say does make sense. So what do you guys think of the update?

So how many REQ points should I save?

> 2533274847916490;2:
> So how many REQ points should I save?

Idk, I heard people talking like 300+ or something…

> 2535419166122192;3:
> > 2533274847916490;2:
> > So how many REQ points should I save?
>
>
> Idk, I heard people talking like 300+ or something…

Those people can’t math

> 2533274847916490;2:
> So how many REQ points should I save

About 110K, not big deal

It mentioned UI updates. Hope that means we’re finally getting a more detailed post game carnage report with medals, tool of destruction, etc.

> 2533274847916490;4:
> > 2535419166122192;3:
> > > 2533274847916490;2:
> > > So how many REQ points should I save?
> >
> >
> > Idk, I heard people talking like 300+ or something…
>
>
> Those people can’t math

Oh, I was thinking the math from microtransactions… sorry.

I laughed so hard at your constant “I’ll never get” remarks op