Fresh Meat!

Now it’s Christmas, around noon I expect a huge boost in the amount of people on Halo 4. This is the PERFECT opportunity to head out there and raise your K/D ratios, get assassinations, and beat the -Yoink- out of any noobies you see!

Or they will be busy with their families, I’d really wait until later in this week to get too excited.

sooo more of a reason as to why KD is meaningless to measure skill?

If we want to measure our epeens we need 1-50…

COnsidering so many of us care about KD, progression, armors, and commendation etc pixels next to our accounts seem to matter.

> <mark>sooo more of a reason as to why KD is meaningless to measure skill?</mark>
>
>
> If we want to measure our epeens we need 1-50…
>
>
> COnsidering so many of us care about KD, progression, armors, and commendation etc pixels next to our accounts seem to matter.

My reaction when I read this.
Seriously dude.

I’m surprised that the population hasn’t really jumped much. It’s almost 11am here on the East Coast and I thought there would be a noticeable increase in players by now.

I agree with you they.

The only thing I see when I play this game is noobs anyways. It changes nothing. Of course, I won’t be seeing them, I’m much too busy waging guerrilla warfare in Far Cry 3 to care

The population dropped because people are getting playing their other new games.

> I’m surprised that the population hasn’t really jumped much. It’s almost 11am here on the East Coast and I thought there would be a noticeable increase in players by now.

Yeah, the numbers are pretty much the same as any other day. I remember in Reach on Xmas it was noobapahlooza and happy hunting for everyone!

But I primarily play SWAT and most noobs stay away from there since it’s a game for grown-ups. I don’t mind if the noobs play at the kiddies table for BTB where everyone has a power up weapon and bolt shot as a secondary.

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen so much players with 1-10 ranks. I’ve seen lots of noobs today. I’m playing with my girlfriend, and even she killed many of them. I told her that today this forum will be flooded with haters, that had their -Yoinks!- kicked. For what I’ve seen, I was right.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> It’s been a long time since I’ve seen so much players with 1-10 ranks. I’ve seen lots of noobs today. I’m playing with my girlfriend, and even she killed many of them. I told her that today <mark>this forum will be flooded with haters, that had their -Yoinks!- kicked. For what I’ve seen, I was right.</mark>

-Yoink- please, I haven’t played this game for over a month. I’ve been quite content in Far Cry 3. The only reason I come here anymore is to see how many deluded fools continue to play and/or defend the game

> Now it’s Christmas, around noon I expect a huge boost in the amount of people on Halo 4. This is the PERFECT opportunity to head out there and raise your K/D ratios, get assassinations, and beat the -Yoink!- out of any noobies you see!

Killing Noobs take so much skill! Sarcasm ;3

Way to encourage new players to the game.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> -Yoink!- please, I haven’t played this game for over a month. I’ve been quite content in Far Cry 3. The only reason I come here anymore is to see how many deluded fools continue to play and/or defend the game

Are you excusing yourself for having your -Yoink- kicked?

> > -Yoink!- please, I haven’t played this game for over a month. I’ve been quite content in Far Cry 3. The only reason I come here anymore is to see how many deluded fools continue to play and/or defend the game
>
> Are you excusing yourself for having your -Yoink!- kicked?

I’m sorry, when did I get my -Yoink- kicked? Since you obviously know so much about me and what games I play and why? Halo 4 wasn’t fun so I left. Simple as that.

Stop flaming. Oh and from your behavior, you’re probably around twelve so I somehow doubt you have a girlfriend.

>

someone who “doesnt play h4 anymore” but visits the forums still, accusing someone else of flaming, interesting.

No one I know IRL has Halo 4. Most of them got Black Ops 2. I’d be willing to bet the population dips a little, when a fair chunk of Halo 4 players get Black Ops 2 and go over there.

> >
>
> someone who “doesnt play h4 anymore” but visits the forums still, accusing someone else of flaming, interesting.

You missed the part where I said I only come here to read the hilarious defense of H4. Go look up the definition of flaming right now. No seriously, do it. Then come back. Then read my previous posts. Then bask in the glory of being wrong

> Now it’s Christmas, around noon I expect a huge boost in the amount of people on Halo 4. This is the PERFECT opportunity to head out there and raise your K/D ratios, get assassinations, and beat the -Yoink!- out of any noobies you see!

pathetic…

I played Reach instead - to give the new players some space, and so i did not find the game to easy. Actually i enjoyed Reach way more than i have been enjoying H4.

get a grip

> > Now it’s Christmas, around noon I expect a huge boost in the amount of people on Halo 4. This is the PERFECT opportunity to head out there and raise your K/D ratios, get assassinations, and beat the -Yoink!- out of any noobies you see!
>
> pathetic…
>
>
> I played Reach instead - to give the new players some space, and so i did not find the game to easy.

Until there is a true skill rank implemented I will gladly wipe the floor with ANY new person or noob in general.