Frequent betrayals should result in a lengthy ban

The amount of team killing I have witnessed and fallen victim to in this Halo is quite frankly astonishing. I can’t help but feel it’s a byproduct of “The world owes us a living” culture currently embraced by many apathetic young people. The banhammer needs to be struck more firmly, so these people can learn that actions have consequences. Attitudes of this nature do not carry over well into the real world.

To be absolutely clear, I am referring to the individuals who actively seek you out to kill you for the weapon they were unable to pick up.

Good bye Griffball.

I think team killing is from the new controls and aiming either that or people dont know how to “aim before you shoot” as stated by a Spartan under friendly fire

This seems to be happening to me a lot more too. That and quitting, way to many quitters. Be sure to report them.

But not more lengthy ban times for frequently quitting cause I get kicked out of servers and have gotten banned three times for it and if it took longer to get back on id be mad

> 2533274819744066;1:
> The amount of team killing I have witnessed and fallen victim to in this Halo is quite frankly astonishing. I can’t help but feel it’s a byproduct of “The world owes us a living” culture currently embraced by many apathetic young people. The banhammer needs to be struck more firmly, so these people can learn that actions have consequences. Attitudes of this nature do not carry over well into the real world.
>
> To be absolutely clear, I am referring to the individuals who actively seek you out to kill you for the weapon they were unable to pick up.

I’m fine as long as nobody touches my BR.

> 2533274819744066;1:
> The amount of team killing I have witnessed and fallen victim to in this Halo is quite frankly astonishing. I can’t help but feel it’s a byproduct of “The world owes us a living” culture currently embraced by many apathetic young people. The banhammer needs to be struck more firmly, so these people can learn that actions have consequences. Attitudes of this nature do not carry over well into the real world.
>
> To be absolutely clear, I am referring to the individuals who actively seek you out to kill you for the weapon they were unable to pick up.

Getting betrayed for a power weapon does indeed suck, but halo 5 isn’t the real world and you can’t possibly know the age or attitude of the person who betrayed you. Every generation thinks the younger generation is full of lazy losers and Halo 5 isn’t a character building exercise, it’s a video game. Don;t try to draw conclusions about who a person is based on whether or not they betrayed you for a sniper rifle.

> 2533274819744066;1:
>

Either A they go back to halo 3s ranking system and make it to where you play only your level (which is permanent not temporary) so people have a reason to try and want to work on getting the max rank which they need to bring back the before and after game bragging screen of what rank you are. Or B never banned people with the ranking system they have and not play halo because banning people is cancer to this generation of halo with its terrible ranking system not as rewarding and the little community it has makes it hard to make a decent placed similar ranked games like halo 3 was which in the end makes it hard for them to make such a great mistake or risk of trying to hurt or punish what community we do have. My tip to you is to play with a team or play to find a team and play social and stay calm and not get into the sweaty ranks solo

> 2535468812026872;7:
> > 2533274819744066;1:
> > The amount of team killing I have witnessed and fallen victim to in this Halo is quite frankly astonishing. I can’t help but feel it’s a byproduct of “The world owes us a living” culture currently embraced by many apathetic young people. The banhammer needs to be struck more firmly, so these people can learn that actions have consequences. Attitudes of this nature do not carry over well into the real world.
> >
> > To be absolutely clear, I am referring to the individuals who actively seek you out to kill you for the weapon they were unable to pick up.
>
>
> Getting betrayed for a power weapon does indeed suck, but halo 5 isn’t the real world and you can’t possibly know the age or attitude of the person who betrayed you. Every generation thinks the younger generation is full of lazy losers and Halo 5 isn’t a character building exercise, it’s a video game. Don;t try to draw conclusions about who a person is based on whether or not they betrayed you for a sniper rifle.

Everything in life is character building.

I was just telling my friends that Halo was a great online experience and that team killing on purpose didn’t happen like in COD.
Not long after that I get a few games where team mates straight up Spartan charge and shot me. Sometimes I only have the load out weapons.
Pretty poor to see that people can’t even be respectful in a video game. I honestly thought that Halo was a more mature FPS against the likes of COD.
So in summary yes frequent players that are reported for betrayals (perhaps outside of Grifball) should have extensive bans and also extensive lose of career XP to the point of dropping XP levels.