Freelancer Gaming Looking For Competitive Players

A Competitive Gaming Organization with a focus on teamwork, building a positive environment for gamers and growing your personal content brand. Home to some of the best competitive and casual gamers in the world, Freelancer Gaming is always pushing for the best teamwork, gameplay and the best gaming environment possible.

Originally Freelancer Gaming was once a Halo Clan back in 2011. It slowly unfolded from a Halo Clan into a Community of Friends that all still talk to each other to this day. A motley crew of competitive and casual gamers that would run full lobbies on either Halo Reach, Halo 4, Battlefield 3, Call of Duty, etc. and have the time of our lives while just casually winning game after game after game. Over the years we’ve expanded to other games, in todays standards that being Apex, Forza, Destiny 2, and so on. We’re an ever growing community of tight knit gamers and content creators looking to be the best of the best.

REQUIREMENTS TO BE A MEMBER OF FREELANCER GAMING

• Be 12+ Years of Age and Mature - <strong>Have a Mic</strong> - Have Discord - Every game we play put 100% effort into it - Be Active in the Discord and with other members in games
  • There are no requirements for Armor or Color, YOU ARE A FREELANCER, you are your own spartan****Any other requirements (Emblem, etc etc.) will be addressed when you have made it into the Community.

With Freelancer Gaming you are held to standard, a standard that has been passed down from the founders of this community since its start back in 2011.
So think you got it what it takes? Let’s talk and see what you got.

I recently just got back into halo I’ve always been a competitive player in the halo scene I really popped off in H3 and Reach but quit playing for years. Just trying to get back in and find a solid team to run with has been a hassle for me. I’m a xbox player just looking for other players with a competitive sense and people who just enjoy playing with others and helping. I will need some practice to get better again but with a solid team I think I could easily excel with proper help.
I’m 23 years old
I have a discord
My GT is Slicksgiving

> 2535468340930139;2:
> I recently just got back into halo I’ve always been a competitive player in the halo scene I really popped off in H3 and Reach but quit playing for years. Just trying to get back in and find a solid team to run with has been a hassle for me. I’m a xbox player just looking for other players with a competitive sense and people who just enjoy playing with others and helping. I will need some practice to get better again but with a solid team I think I could easily excel with proper help.
> I’m 23 years old
> I have a discord
> My GT is Slicksgiving

Awesome, I’ll add you on xbox and we can run, I play late at night normally

> 2533274875152675;3:
> > 2535468340930139;2:
> > I recently just got back into halo I’ve always been a competitive player in the halo scene I really popped off in H3 and Reach but quit playing for years. Just trying to get back in and find a solid team to run with has been a hassle for me. I’m a xbox player just looking for other players with a competitive sense and people who just enjoy playing with others and helping. I will need some practice to get better again but with a solid team I think I could easily excel with proper help.
> > I’m 23 years old
> > I have a discord
> > My GT is Slicksgiving
>
> Awesome, I’ll add you on xbox and we can run, I play late at night normally

Sick I’m on and off through out the day but mainly play at night.