FREE SPECIALIZATION CODE TO GIVE AWAY

Post if you want it. First person to ask for it that hasn’t been complaining nonstop on the forums gets it. Was gonna give it to a euro gamer but nobody replied to my thread asking anyone if they were euro gamers.

I will take it if no one has. Message my GT AxiosXLD

me

(edit) would like to have it if its not already too late…im from germany btw

I would love to have the code. :slight_smile:

Axios gets it. Checked his last 10 posts and he hasn’t been whining and has been asking nicely in other threads that are offering out extra codes. So your patience will pay off good sir. Enjoy.

Grant me your code plz :slight_smile:

how do you check the lasts posts?

edit: nvm found it

Currently stuck at level 70, can’t do anything because I live in switzerland.
Would be much appreciated if I could get my hands on a code. :slight_smile:

EDIT: wups double post.

I’d Like it if you still go it.
thanks

> Axios gets it. Checked his last 10 posts and he hasn’t been whining and has been asking nicely in other threads that are offering out extra codes. So your patience will pay off good sir. Enjoy.

I think I may want to kiss you…unless that will not get me the code. Either way thank you and when mine shows up I shall pass it on.

> Currently stuck at level 70, can’t do anything because I live in switzerland.
> Would be much appreciated if I could get my hands on a code. :slight_smile:

Man I just gave it to axios. I wish you wouldve posted in my other thread looking for euro gamers since I wanted to give it to one of them since they have to wait longer.

> > Axios gets it. Checked his last 10 posts and he hasn’t been whining and has been asking nicely in other threads that are offering out extra codes. So your patience will pay off good sir. Enjoy.
>
> I think I may want to kiss you…unless that will not get me the code. Either way thank you and when mine shows up I shall pass it on.

No problem just pass it on when you get an extra like you said. And don’t be a -Yoink- and ask people for trades. Stay golden pony boy. :wink:

> > Currently stuck at level 70, can’t do anything because I live in switzerland.
> > Would be much appreciated if I could get my hands on a code. :slight_smile:
>
> Man I just gave it to axios. I wish you wouldve posted in my other thread looking for euro gamers since I wanted to give it to one of them since they have to wait longer.

Well, thats life I guess. But no problem dude, Axios will have fun with it. :slight_smile:

> > > Currently stuck at level 70, can’t do anything because I live in switzerland.
> > > Would be much appreciated if I could get my hands on a code. :slight_smile:
> >
> > Man I just gave it to axios. I wish you wouldve posted in my other thread looking for euro gamers since I wanted to give it to one of them since they have to wait longer.
>
> Well, thats life I guess. But no problem dude, Axios will have fun with it. :slight_smile:

Maybe he’ll remember you when he gets his lol.

:slight_smile:

Ich wohne im Frankfurt. Geben ich dein code, bitte!

Hey man,
I never received an email or message for the code, although I’ve been playing Halo 4 since the midnight launch and love the series. My gamertag is JCaboose33 and I would be greatly appreciative and forever in your debt if you would be kind enough for you to give it to me.
Thank you so much.