Free silver pack

I just got a free silver pack for winning arena swat. All it had was 100 free req points and some boost cards I never use since it seems like every time I do I get disconnected.

Anyone actually get anything useful out of these free packs? At least give away 1000 req points, 100 is kind of useless.

> 2533274794821492;1:
> I just got a free silver pack for winning arena swat. All it had was 100 free req points and some boost cards I never use since it seems like every time I do I get disconnected.
>
> Anyone actually get anything useful out of these free packs? At least give away 1000 req points, 100 is kind of useless.

The two daily win packs contain common to legendary rarity. It’s all RNG and you have to pray to RNGsus to get cool -Yoink- like Nornfang or Helljumper, which some people have received. It’s just like all other packs, whatever you haven’t unlocked also plays in hand. If you have a lot of commons to Rares to unlock then chances are your daily pack will contain useless -Yoink-

> 2533274881937413;2:
> > 2533274794821492;1:
> > I just got a free silver pack for winning arena swat. All it had was 100 free req points and some boost cards I never use since it seems like every time I do I get disconnected.
> >
> > Anyone actually get anything useful out of these free packs? At least give away 1000 req points, 100 is kind of useless.
>
>
> The two daily win packs contain common to legendary rarity. It’s all RNG and you have to pray to RNGsus to get cool -Yoink- like Nornfang or Helljumper, which some people have received. It’s just like all other packs, whatever you haven’t unlocked also plays in hand. If you have a lot of commons to Rares to unlock then chances are your daily pack will contain useless -Yoink-

Free packs, whether they are just points or contain awesome stuff, are still free packs. I have gotten some useful things so far, and also just some req points. However I am not one to complain about getting free packs.

Arena gives out trash like that. Warzone actually gives you good items. My cousin got Nornfang yesterday from his Warzone pack.

Never refuse anything that free !
I have a saying … FREE CAKE , YES THERE’S FREE CAKE !

https://youtu.be/7bzxumY05vs?t