FREE REQ pack and Emblem for Halo 5!

So apparently if you download the Halo Channel App on Android, IOS and Xbox. You can get a free REQ pack and emblem for Halo 5! If you’ve never watched the Halo Channel, download it and watch ANY video and you are guaranteed a REQ Pack. If you’ve already watched something you’re good. See you on Oct.27 Spartans!

Thanks for the info OP!

Where’d you hear this? I’ve had Halo Channel since it launched, so I get it, right?

For realsies???

> 2533274883669557;3:
> Where’d you hear this? I’ve had Halo Channel since it launched, so I get it, right?

They announced it with the release of Halo Channel for iOS and Android :slight_smile:

> To commemorate expanding the Halo Channel to these two new platforms, when you download Halo Channel on your platform of choice and watch any video, you’ll be awarded a unique Promotional REQ pack which contains a special emblem in Halo 5: Guardians. For those Halo fans who have already been watching Halo Channel, fret not, we’ve got you on our list and you’ll also receive the Promotional REQ pack. Of course, you’ll have to wait until Halo 5: Guardians releases on October 27, 2015 to receive the Promotional REQ pack.

Link to article!

I can’t find the app on google play store. Maybe it hasn’t dropped yet.

> 2533275004372869;7:
> I can’t find the app on google play store. Maybe it hasn’t dropped yet.

You might be like me and your device doesn’t support it, thats why you dont see it…I have a galaxy note 2 :frowning:

Is this still available

> 2533274892584631;9:
> Is this still available

yep this still applies. enjoy!

Ive watched every episode of Sprint and Nightfall so that should count, even if it dosent I’ll be watching the next two episodes of the Sprint on the 26th :smiley:

Sweet!!!

nice information

> 2533274892584631;9:
> Is this still available

yep is still available

Sweet!

I am a little confused. You get one reward for watching an episode right? Not 3 for watching an episode on each platform correct?

> 2533274810042925;15:
> I am a little confused. You get one reward for watching an episode right? Not 3 for watching an episode on each platform correct?

Correct. I can’t even get it to work. BLUESTACKS! I must try Bluestacks

I can’t get it to work either. I’ve tried my iPhone and galaxy tablet. I’m gonna try my XB1 when I get home. Hopefully that will work.

gonna give this a go! thanks OP!

awesome!!

> 2533275004372869;7:
> I can’t find the app on google play store. Maybe it hasn’t dropped yet.

It is on the google play store.