Free Platinum packs headed our way

Free Platinum packs… In celebration of E3 you get a Platinum until Thursday for logging into H5… Sweet!!

If you can’t make it to your Xbox, remember that you can open the pack on this website!

> 2533274883270007;2:
> If you can’t make it to your Xbox, remember that you can open the pack on this website!

Do I have to log into my console first, or will the pack be there every day?

> 2533274883270007;2:
> If you can’t make it to your Xbox, remember that you can open the pack on this website!

This has stopped working for me. I used to log into website everyday to claim daily login pack and even thosue have stoped working now. I have to go onto Halo 5 to actually receive them

For anyone having trouble getting them through Waypoint, click this. The link should take you to your unopened REQ packs and the day’s Platinum Pack will get added to the list.

> 2533274824050480;5:
> For anyone having trouble getting them through Waypoint, click this. The link should take you to your unopened REQ packs and the day’s Platinum Pack will get added to the list.

It works, thank you!

So wait is it a pack every day or just one?

> 2535458554691798;7:
> So wait is it a pack every day or just one?

I believe it is every day you log in during E3.

I have seen this described as both one Platinum ReqPack every day until Thursday, and other websites/users claim it is only one Platinum Pack that has to be claimed by Thursday. Can anyone clarify?

Ive been looking forward to E3 and Halo 5 Guardians daily Platinum REQ Packs for months now. I got all 5 REQ packs for last years E3. Halo 5 Message of the Day says the Platinum REQ packs are awarded Sunday through Thursday. I logged on yesterday Sunday and got my daily log in and not my Platinum log in Pack. Can you send me another Platinum REQ Pack to make up for yesterday Sunday? Todays appeared and not yesterday.

Unless the daily message meant Monday through Friday? I dont remember if last year was Monday through Friday or Sunday through Thursday. Ive gotten my daily REQ pack every day save since August 26, 2016m and have played off and on throughout than. You can check your system to see how much Ive logged into Halo 5 Guardians through the years and that I logged in yesterday for daily log in. I know 343 has the ability to send packs. All the promotional packs Ive gotten through the years for Turkey day, Christmas, promotion packs and Season Packs. The Valentines Day and Gold gift REQ Packs.

Ive been chatting with Xbox support for more than 20 minutes and they couldnt help me and said to psot on Halo 5 Guardians forums.

I grabbed one yesterday, signed in this morning and there wasn’t another one, I might check back later in case it hasn’t arrived yet

You didnt get your Platinum pack today? I know daily log in packs arrive 11 Eastern or whatever your corresponding time zone is. Maybe the Platinum Packs arrive at a later time?

I have yet to receive a pack today, I did get the daily log in pack. But the Platinum packs maybe on a different time.

> 2533274995627470;12:
> You didnt get your today? I know daily log in packs arrive 11 Eastern or whatever your time zone is. Maybe the Platinum Packs are arriving later?

I’m CST, they should have come at 10, if they don’t arrive I’ll be a bit frustrated but nothing I’m not used to, we will see what happens

Luckily I have a full day of jack spit so I’ll be able to check for approximately when they arrive

This is good news. Looks like well have to wait the afternoon and early evening out.

> 2533274816788253;13:
> I have yet to receive a pack today, I did get the daily log in pack. But the Platinum packs maybe on a different time.

Same here. I got one yesterday, but so far no luck today.

I’m guessing it comes some time in the afternoon, possibly as a trick to get people to spend more time in the game

Should be later, because I saw The tweet and said:

The #XboxE3 festivities are kicking off today! To celebrate the eventful week ahead, you can now earn a free Platinum Login Pack in Halo 5 every day through Thursday, June 13. Let’s have a great #E32019, shall we?

“Every day”

Sorry. I’m on my phone and can’t post The link

I suspect the packs will arrive at about the same time they released yesterday… Thus making it a day later.