Free Locus code

I have 2 extra codes for locus that I don’t need so good luck to whoever gets them

6JVPM-T2T3V-TKRJY-XKGC3-W2Q4Z

WXFDF-WJCJ9-GHJXK-3C24W-VGCVZ

Both codes used already /:

> Both codes use already /:

Always are, it’s pretty much as hard as trying to get a code from twitter

Yup, id didnt get one

I WAS SO CLOSE!!! :c haha

You guys are so fast >.>.

for some reason the person that gets them never posts back

> for some reason the person that gets them never posts back

Which is why people like the op should PM them to recipients imo, so they at least know who’s getting them.

Lurkers never do >_<

Yeah they never do post…Its like the gears forums all over again. Nobody ever liked Lurkers.

Its always possible the codes were already used. I still have my used locus code from the king of the hill app. I could make a free giveaway thread and post it and no one would know I already used it. Not going to do that of course but you get my point

> > for some reason the person that gets them never posts back
>
> Its always possible the codes were already used. I still have my used locus code from the king of the hill app. I could make a free giveaway thread and post it and no one would know I already used it. Not going to do that of course but you get my point

why would anyone waste their time doing that ?

> > > for some reason the person that gets them never posts back
> >
> > Its always possible the codes were already used. I still have my used locus code from the king of the hill app. I could make a free giveaway thread and post it and no one would know I already used it. Not going to do that of course but you get my point
>
> why would anyone waste their time doing that ?

To troll other people. I personally don’t see why someone would find that enjoyable but some people do.

> > > for some reason the person that gets them never posts back
> >
> > Its always possible the codes were already used. I still have my used locus code from the king of the hill app. I could make a free giveaway thread and post it and no one would know I already used it. Not going to do that of course but you get my point
>
> why would anyone waste their time doing that ?

Because trolls will be trolls. Not trying to imply this is what the op did though.