Free lessons

Halowars has lost its forum and now we are on here, if anyone would like lessons for halowars 3v3 then add me MrSchnugglepuff.
I play at a high level so if u pay attention you will win the majoraty of your games. =D

Hey sounds nice, might add you in 2 days after my exams are over.
My TS is around 35 but I aint that bad.
GT: OL Spitfire

teach me how to win plz

Can I have lessons please?

Hey guys, I had 8k posts on Halo Wars.com as everyone from there knows.

The site is colliding with waypoint, which 99% of people don’t like. :wink:

I was wondering who from the Halo Wars site is coming over here instead of just leaving.

Thanks Cocojpopo and bs angel for straightening my GT problem out as well.

I will also be open to helping any player who wants to get into top 100 for 1v1,2v2, or 3v3 standard. or reinforcements,keepaway or dm I suppose.

But you aren’t top 100 for 2v2 or 3v3…

Un-arranged yes.

If you think there are 100 people better than me at teams in this game you’re wrong.

You mean with remaining pros like zZID0M3DIZz and Hypersonic Drag?

Yeah, you’re right.

> Hey guys, I had 8k posts on Halo Wars.com as everyone from there knows.
>
> The site is colliding with waypoint, which 99% of people don’t like. :wink:
>
> I was wondering who from the Halo Wars site is coming over here instead of just leaving.
>
> Thanks Cocojpopo and bs angel for straightening my GT problem out as well.
>
> I will also be open to helping any player who wants to get into top 100 for 1v1,2v2, or 3v3 standard. or reinforcements,keepaway or dm I suppose.

I’ll probably stay around, but I’m not for sure if I will be involved a lot.

> > Hey guys, I had 8k posts on Halo Wars.com as everyone from there knows.
> >
> > The site is colliding with waypoint, which 99% of people don’t like. :wink:
> >
> > I was wondering who from the Halo Wars site is coming over here instead of just leaving.
> >
> > Thanks Cocojpopo and bs angel for straightening my GT problem out as well.
> >
> > I will also be open to helping any player who wants to get into top 100 for 1v1,2v2, or 3v3 standard. or reinforcements,keepaway or dm I suppose.
>
> I’ll probably stay around, but I’m not for sure if I will be involved a lot.

The games life span has dramatically decreased. The game will die when klunk, sparta, bb2010, me, you, stun lock, bison, etc. quit.

I know it’s sad, and check pms.

What do Friend Requests do on this site?

> What do Friend Requests do on this site?

They are just a fun way to keep people you get to know close! If you look in the upper-right corner, you can manage your friends and begin conversations with them.

You can also modify your settings to only allow conversations from friends. It’s a nice option for people who want more control over the messaging system. :slight_smile:

…I might migrate. But it’s unlikely.

I’m here, probably to stay.
Also, I’ll take you up on those lessons, Snuggle, if you’re as good as you say :slight_smile:
I’d like to get better.

I could always teach you bjb…

> I could always teach you bjb…

Yeah. I’ve been practicing ever since last time you taught me, though. I’m finally starting to get the hang of the whole, “Cobra Lock-down” thing :stuck_out_tongue:
Will you be on tomorrow?

Can you improve my Cutter? It’s complete **** :stuck_out_tongue:

Crusader, would you be as so kind as to teach me UNSC/Forge inparticular. I can teach you covie if you want.