Free Halo: Reach Forge Map Videos here

I noticed there aren’t many options for forgers in Reach to promote their maps and get people playing. We have Forgehub.com, but this has nearly halved in popularity since Halo 3 and has since been sold off by the administrators. I decided to make a Youtube channel dedicated to Forge; you can submit your map and if I think it is good enough I’ll upload it on my channel.

Here is an example:

To submit your map, visit my channel and subscribe: there are instructions on the channel page. Thanks guys!

yea, i’ll subscribe, i like seeing other peoples creations.

there is also xforgery, halowheelman, reachingperfection, blueprint(b.net group), forge cafe(b.net group) and foreverforgers(b.net group).

thehaloforgeepedemic is another youtube channel where they spotlight infection and mini-game kind of maps, they are currently expanding into invasion, there is also a good amount of forging tips.

there are other smaller places like you are setting up now that i don’t know the names to.

this belongs in the community creations section so expect to see this moved there.

Thanks for subscribing. :slight_smile:

I’ve heard of those other places including the forge epidemic channel. In a way my channel is different to theirs though because they generally stick to Mini-game maps that are made by their friends (mostly Darth Human). I plan to focus on any type of map that gets submitted to me, or any that catch my eye. So basically I want to target the forging community as an audience as well as the custom gamers who play Halo.

Oh hi Patchwork Lol.

I subbed BTW :slight_smile:

I sub’d with my Youtube, & my websites Youtube group, UKGamers…

There is also Halo Forge on deviantART :smiley:

> Oh hi Patchwork Lol.
>
> I subbed BTW :slight_smile:

Fancy seeing you here LOL.
Thanks for the sub, also I enjoyed your Christmas special and that first song is stuck in my head.

> I sub’d with my Youtube, & my websites Youtube group, UKGamers…
>
> There is also Halo Forge on deviantART :smiley:

Thanks for the support man! :slight_smile:

> Thanks for subscribing. :slight_smile:
>
> I’ve heard of those other places including the forge epidemic channel. In a way my channel is different to theirs though because they generally stick to Mini-game maps that are made by their friends (mostly Darth Human). I plan to focus on any type of map that gets submitted to me, or any that catch my eye. So basically I want to target the forging community as an audience as well as the custom gamers who play Halo.

yea, i heard about forge epidemic the other night because 2 of my buddies had recently started to run the invasion side of things over there and where chatting about it.

So you’ll only upload maps that YOU think are good?