Free Gold Weekend!

I wanted to let everybody know that Xbox LIVE Gold membership (US-only) will be available for free between March 4 (9 a.m. PST) and March 7 (9 a.m. PST). It’s being sponsored by A&E and allows everybody to enjoy the following premium Gold-only features: online multiplayer, access to entertainment content from Netflix, ESPN, Facebook, Last.fm, and Zune Pass. If you have a Silver account and want to try out Reach’s multiplayer, definitely hop on and enjoy as many games as you cram in during a single weekend!

lol i was just was gana use a new code to be gold but ill wait now :slight_smile:

Just added a 3-month to my account too lol. Oh well, at least now I’ll be able to take advantage of the 5% points back for March!

Sweet! So that basically means that I can look forward to several days worth of garbage recruit teammates in Halo Wars? Can’t Wait!

Maybe I’ll get to give my Silver account a try at Reach MM lol

> Free Gold Weekend!
>
> I wanted to let everybody know that Xbox LIVE Gold membership

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

> (US-only)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

> Sweet! So that basically means that I can look forward to several days worth of garbage recruit teammates in Halo Wars? Can’t Wait!

That’s right! And for a limited time only, we’ll be changing each of the DLC prices up to 1200 M$P to compensate for the increased demand!

Haha, It’s always good to hear about a free gold weekend.

Noobfest!

Danggit… I’ll be at Emerald City Comic Con during this time…

But, I’ll have a chance to play the Defiant Map pack there. That’s a pretty good consolation. :slight_smile:

> lol i was just was gana use a new code to be gold but ill wait now :slight_smile:

Hmmmm are you filipino?

Im going to un out of Gold on the 25th :frowning:

and the 31st is my B-day :smiley: