Free Gold Weekend Custom Games!

Instead of just forums, let us get together on XBL! On friday and saturday, I will be hosting lobbies for Custom Games!
Assorted gametypes on assorted community maps. Let’s all come together and cause some carnage!

My time is EST(GMT-5)
Friday - 7:00pm
Satuday - 4:00 pm
I will stay online until the majority decides it’s time to stop. I’ll finish off the weekend by creating a lobby for matchmaking on sunday. Full party carnage and mayhem!

I have a few render minutes I can use to make a highlight reel of the events!
Feel free to add me on XBL, and feel free to ask me any questions you may have.
If you can’t make it this weekend, don’t stress, I’ll be making another event for the release of the Defiant Map Pack!
PM me if you want to help out.

Okay let’s get the times more understandable for everyone.
Friday at 7:00pm Eastern Time (GMT-5)
Saturday at 4:00pm Eastern Time (GMT-5)
If you are unsure what time that is relative to yourself, you can check this link to see what time that is for you!
http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
If you want to participate tonight, simply add your gamertag. I will be sending out the invites a short time before the games begin.

Probably join saturday, depends on my weekly challenge status

This sounds fun. Thanks for setting it up!

This is a Community Carnage. Not a “Free Gold” or whatever.

Dude; this is sweet. I’ll probably go on friday and saturday :smiley: Can’t wait to play some games with the community :slight_smile:
btw: If you want, I’ll record the gamenight and make a community gamenight action machinima :smiley: (In HD btw)

> Dude; this is sweet. I’ll probably go on friday and saturday :smiley: Can’t wait to play some games with the community :slight_smile:
> btw: If you want, I’ll record the gamenight and make a community gamenight action machinima :smiley: (In HD btw)

That’s awesome! Do you have the equipment to stream it live?

I’m hoping to turn this into a regular thing if enough people show interest.

Any good Invasion gametypes up your sleeve?

I got a little something for everyone, and even if I somehow missed something, everyone is free to suggest something. It’s not a dictatorship.

I suggest taking a look at the remakes thread over on the Reach forum at Bungie.net

There is some amazing remakes in there, particularly Lockout, Orbital, Tombstone, Derelict and Rat Race.

Plus many, many more. Those are just the best IMO.

Way ahead of you ;), check out my pinned topic in the forge forum. We’ll be using a few of those along with whatever the community suggests!

Viva la Custom Games!

I better start collecting some fun game variants.

I’ll do it if you invite me to play, i love custom games espically infection :D!

Sounds great! I’ll be playing most of the night, so I’ll sure join in :wink: Protip: pick a specific time and day when you start off :slight_smile: That way people know when to start looking for you;) Our Community Leader hosted Community Carnage Nights have usually kicked off at 5 PM PST.

I’ll join in too. Sounds like a lot of fun and I can with capturing highlights with my Hauppauge HD PVR and put them together.
GT:Pollyfexx

Looks like we’re getting a good turnout :slight_smile: We should decide on a time for kick off :slight_smile:

I’m in, particularly if any European players are up for some earlier-on-in-the-evening action; 7PST is deepest darkest night for me!

Yeah, me too, unfortunately :frowning: I’ll join tomorrow, but 7 PM PST is 2 AM, sorry :frowning: I’ll be playing with V above me earlier in the night if someone wants to join.

Kick off times are the times in the original post.

7pm Eastern Time tonight and 4pm Eastern Tome for Saturday

I’ll be adding peoples gamertags in a few hours and then when the time comes I’ll start sending out invites, as well as update the thread.

I’m online now for anyone that’s up for playing: my GT is V 4 Volcanicity but I’d imagine that UNSC Warhead will be heading this way eventually :smiley:

I’m game.

Have in mind that I’m european so lag might be a problem when playing with americans and canadians. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hit me up with an invite on LIVE and I’ll hop right in.